• Solarcaine Medicated First Aid Lotion
Good

Solarcaine Medicated First Aid Lotion Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 67 in First Aid

September 15, 2016

We always have this on hand in our home, especially for burns (both kitchen and sunburns), as well as for insect bites. The lotion soothes on contact and reduces itchiness and swelling rather quickly. It's also great for preventing infections from scratches and/or cuts. It does smell a little medicinal, but it's a tolerable scent. Just make sure to wash your hands after application, otherwise, you can use a cotton pad to dab it onto your affected area. You do need to be careful when pouring out the product since it is more liquid than it is creamy. Since the bottle doesn't have a pump, it's easy to squeeze out too much at once. A few drops is more than enough to provide relief. A must have for any first-aid kit.

April 13, 2016

This is something you'd find in my suitcase when I travel. Great for burns,scrapes,cuts & insect bites..helps the healing process dramatically. Best product out there!

April 13, 2016

The best product to sooth sunburns. Great for scraps, insect bites and speeds up healing. My mom used this product when I was a kid and I still use this product and recommend it to everyone. I do not travel without my Solarcaine.

January 09, 2016

This is a must in my house ,you never know who will get cut or burnt,very fast working ,nice cool feeling when applied

July 25, 2015

I've had to use this this week on my son. While my son was with his friends, the parents neglected to put sunscreen on them (Argh!!!) and he came home with a pretty bad sunburn on his shoulders. I found this stuff and put it on him before bed. It gave him immediate relief and he was able to lay down and fall asleep. The burn had faded significantly by the morning and he feels much better.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...