Spreey Garden Hose Splitter 2-Way Y Water Hose Connector

Spreey Garden Hose Splitter 2-Way Y Water Hose Connector Reviews

1 review
Ranked #13 out of 31 in Home Or Indoor Hardware

July 28, 2016

This splitter was impressive by its weight alone! This is likely due to its Zinc Metal body.

It was SO simple to attach to the faucet with the solid plastic connector ring – it actually made our slightly leaky hose faucet less leaky with its superb seal.

There are sturdy plastic turning handles on each side of the splitter valves, allowing you to use one hose, one hose turned on and one hose turned off, or two hoses turned on. This is quite handy if you are watering grass with one hose and done watering the garden with the other hose. It did take me a few minutes to figure out the turning handles, but once I did, I realized they move so easily that switching hoses was so simple.

For us, it is a nice tool, as it takes half the time for the water to empty out of each hose due to us being able to finally separate our hoses onto two separate valves and do two separate tasks at the same time.

Overall, we were really impressed with the quality, durability, and ease of use of this splitter – I would recommend it for anyone with a large yard, garden, or property.

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

ember0se89 added a new review for