St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

June 18, 2020

So clean

I started using this product about three days ago. I have oily skin and when I wash my face with it I love how clean it makes my face, no oily face at all. The green tea smells so nice as well

May 03, 2020

I buy this product constantly

The exfoliants in the scrub are so miniscular it barely feels like a scrub. It smells amazing, leaves skin not dried out and works awesome! I buy this all the time now!

April 24, 2020

Really enjoy this scrub

I enjoy this scrub. I’ve used the apricot scrub from St. Ives for years and love it. This week I’ve decided to purchase this product and so far I really like it. I though maybe the green tea scent would bother me but it’s not very strong, it’s really pleasant. It has medium exfoliation factor so you don’t feel like your harming or damaging your skin when massaging your face. After rinsing your skin will feel soft and healthy.

April 23, 2020

Amazing scrub

I own this scrub and I must say it is amazing. It is a mild exfoliator but it does get rid of flakey dry skin and leaves a beautiful smooth base for your makeup afterwards. The smell is divine and it also contributes to getting rid of annoying blackheads and controlling blemishes, preventing new one's from forming.
    I highly recommend this as a daily exfoliator for anyone struggling with bad skin because it won't clog pores and it does the job leaving the skin fresh and amazing afterwards

March 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely loving this!

I use this once or twice weekly to properly exfoliate my face. It really gives my pores a good scrubbing, which prevents blackheads from forming. The product itself is similar to Derma E's microdermabrasion scrub, but cost less and the scent is very Pleasant, Uplifting and Natural. This product especially clears up the rough spots some of us experience on our T-zone, revealing dewy and glowing skin.

March 26, 2020

IT WORKS!

It really does work! Honestly, I've had problems with blackheads on my nose. Since I have been using this Blackhead Scrub, it has reduced by at least 50%. I LOVE IT and would purchase it again.

2.7/5

March 01, 2020

Careful you don't get it in your eyes!

Feels really nice but I accidentally got a bead in my eye while rinsing and had a lot of trouble trying to get it out. It's hard to see due to the size and color and flushing it out with contact lense solution and saline did not help.

February 21, 2020

Amazing product

I have used this product for months now and it is amazing! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and bright. I don’t even need to wear foundation anymore !! Highly recommend!!

February 06, 2020

Best for Acne

I have been using original St.ives apricot scrub for many years with great results. But these days when I was getting so much acne I thought to try something new and effective and i saw this .I dont have blackheads but green tea and salicylic acid caught my attention so I got this immediately.I tried it the very next day and after using it only for one time I noticed difference .My skin was smooth n less red areas.so I tried it again next day but only on problem areas / acne n guess what my acne was drying within 2 3 days with clean and refreshed skin. Dont forgot to apply moisturizer afterwards. Overall I love this product only drawback is you can't use it regularly as it makes your skin dry. you can also use it as spot treatments for acne and weekly for whole face as scrub.highly recommended.

February 01, 2020

Green tea scrub

Always been a fan of st ives. So I was excited to try this out. I love the light green tea scent and it was a lovely forest green colour. It wasn't very scrubby so I didn't feel like it was as exfoliating as I would have liked. My skin felt clean and smooth after.