St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

March 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely loving this!

I use this once or twice weekly to properly exfoliate my face. It really gives my pores a good scrubbing, which prevents blackheads from forming. The product itself is similar to Derma E's microdermabrasion scrub, but cost less and the scent is very Pleasant, Uplifting and Natural. This product especially clears up the rough spots some of us experience on our T-zone, revealing dewy and glowing skin.

March 26, 2020

IT WORKS!

It really does work! Honestly, I've had problems with blackheads on my nose. Since I have been using this Blackhead Scrub, it has reduced by at least 50%. I LOVE IT and would purchase it again.

2.7/5

March 01, 2020

Careful you don't get it in your eyes!

Feels really nice but I accidentally got a bead in my eye while rinsing and had a lot of trouble trying to get it out. It's hard to see due to the size and color and flushing it out with contact lense solution and saline did not help.

February 21, 2020

Amazing product

I have used this product for months now and it is amazing! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and bright. I don’t even need to wear foundation anymore !! Highly recommend!!

February 06, 2020

Best for Acne

I have been using original St.ives apricot scrub for many years with great results. But these days when I was getting so much acne I thought to try something new and effective and i saw this .I dont have blackheads but green tea and salicylic acid caught my attention so I got this immediately.I tried it the very next day and after using it only for one time I noticed difference .My skin was smooth n less red areas.so I tried it again next day but only on problem areas / acne n guess what my acne was drying within 2 3 days with clean and refreshed skin. Dont forgot to apply moisturizer afterwards. Overall I love this product only drawback is you can't use it regularly as it makes your skin dry. you can also use it as spot treatments for acne and weekly for whole face as scrub.highly recommended.

February 01, 2020

Green tea scrub

Always been a fan of st ives. So I was excited to try this out. I love the light green tea scent and it was a lovely forest green colour. It wasn't very scrubby so I didn't feel like it was as exfoliating as I would have liked. My skin felt clean and smooth after.

January 30, 2020
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Great Value Scrub

Gentle face scrub with a really great smell and vibrant colour. A good value product for the price and an easy, simple addition to a casual skin care routine.

January 15, 2020

Great cleaner

I use this daily and love the results! My face always feels so clean and refreshed afterwards! I have noticed the difference in my skin after switching to this cleaner! My skin feels 10x cleaner.

January 02, 2020

Love this cleanser

Amazing cleanser. I use daily. My face and neck feel clean and smooth. Have seen a huge difference in my blackhead and breakouts. I love that it’s thick and easy to use Smells amazing too!!

December 21, 2019

I've been using this for year's... I love it!

I started using this years ago, and will continue to do so, as it is now part of my morning ritual... I use it every day to wash my face while I'm in the shower! It smells great and works even better!!