St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 268 in Facial Exfoliators

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

April 15, 2017

I have always loved st Ives products. This one is amazing. It smells good and scrubs my face without damaging it. My face has been clearing up since using this product.

April 13, 2017

I like this product because while it deep cleans it is still gentle on my skin. It rinses away quickly and leaves my skin soft and fresh. I use it twice a week

April 06, 2017

A great scrub for a good price! This does an awesome job exfoliating my face and I did see an improvement in the pores around my nose and cheeks. It smells fresh and is one of the best prices at the drugstore for a facial scrub.

March 26, 2017

my favorite scrub my face feels so refreshed and clean.i so love it so much my skin feels so soft after using it and it is not harsh on my face at all

March 08, 2017

This is the only face wash both me and my fiancé use! We use it daily and it clears all blackheads and makes your skin so soft but not oily. We love it!

March 06, 2017

This stuff smells good, is affordable and really cleans out the junk in your pores. I use this every night and the grapefruit one every morning. together they give me a great clean feeling throughout the day!

March 06, 2017

I bought the Green Tea Scrub after having used the apricot scrub for a long time and I love it! The scent is very subtle and relaxing and I like that the scrub is exfoliating but doesn't feel like sandpaper on my face. I've only used it for a week or so but already love the how soft and smooth my face is after using it. Another win for St. Ives!

February 01, 2017

I recieved this in a gift I won from Hometesters Club. Tried it for the first time this morning and I am in love! It smells amazing! I love that it exfoliates but isn't at all abrasive and didn't leave my skin red or blotchy. I couldn't believe how smooth my skin was afterwards. Love!!

January 27, 2017

I had been using St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub prior to trying this product. I love the apricot scrub and while it doesn't claim to address blackheads, I figured, for some unknown and uneducated reason, that if I'm using a physical exfoliator, it automatically should help. However, I was curious about St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub because it did allegedly address both blackheads and acne, and I had also read very positive reviews about this scrub, so I had to try it!

When I first saw the actual green coloured scrub, I was surprised how fine the scrubbing agents and again, assumed for no good reason, that these teeny tiny micro-sized scrubbers were not going to do anything that the apricot scrub wasn't already doing.

I typically cleanse my face while in the shower and as soon as I got out, I immediately reached for a mirror, expecting very little improvement. Well, if you haven't already guessed, I was so wrong! I was shocked and just as equally impressed by what I saw, and only after using this product for the first time. It had actually removed the majority of my blackheads that I have only been able to successfully get rid of if I'very used nose strips that specifically address blackheads. These are usually way too harsh for my skin and I end up having dry flaking skin around, and on my nose, for at least a week.

This is a great product and anyone with stubborn blackheads should give it a try. I really don't think you'll be disappointed. Again, the scrub is super fine and smells so pleasantly fresh and sweet. Since it is such a fine scrub, I feel like I can use this product on a more regular basis, compared to the apricot scrub and its larger scrubbers, which can sometimes feel too aggressive on my sometimes sensitive skin.

This is a must-have and when you also consider the reasonable cost of this product, you really can't go wrong.

November 03, 2016

L'exfoliant au thé vert enlève bien les impuretés de ma peau . Doux pour les peaux sensible. Pas trop abrasif pour la peau du visage. Je le recommande à cause de son petit prix.