St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 302 in Facial Exfoliators

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

July 16, 2017

I like this green tea scrub

I'm not a big fan of other st ives product but this scrub I like, everytime I ran out I buy more, I use it mostly on my nose and chin, and it smells good. It's also affordable, inexpensive and its made of natural product.

June 21, 2017

Gentle yet effective

I was a little nervous to use this product, but I was pleasantly surprised! I have combination skin that is acne-prone and can sometimes be sensitive to some products. I’ve often found that acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid only make my skin more irritated, so I tend to try and stick with gentler products. However, I've been experiencing some minor breakouts and was looking for a good scrub to help clear my pores. I heard great things about this scrub so I decided to give it a try.

I was totally impressed! I've used a couple of St. Ives scrubs in the past, but this one is by far my favourite. It has a finer grain for exfoliation, so it's much less rough and irritating than the Apricot acne scrub. However, it seems to do a great job of getting rid of dead skin, and helping to clear and prevent minor breakouts (including blackheads). My skin is left feeling soft and smooth. The amount of salicylic acid in it seems to work well for my skin and doesn’t leave it red or irritated. I love that it has green tea in it because I feel that it helps calm my skin too and prevent further irritation. The price is also fantastic - way cheaper than a lot of other drug store scrubs. I will definitely be repurchasing.

June 17, 2017

Good for breakouts

I used to use this product daily but now as a spot treatment of sorts. It works really well for me and I feel like it clears away my acne quicker without damaging the rest of my skin (after I made the switch). I do love that feeling if a freshly exfoliated face though...

June 15, 2017

Lovely

this scrub smells SO refreshing and amazing. I love it so much, too much lol. It works so well all over your body, especially your face, ! Its so worth it, i just love it a whole bunch

June 07, 2017

Im getting older and i want my face to still look like im 40 again so the ST.Ives Blackhead Clearing Green |Tea Scrub was amazing. After using it i went out with my husband to the grocery store and people that new me were coming up and saying how amazing i looked.

3.2/5

May 30, 2017

I usually love St. ives products but i found this to be so so. Compared to the apricot scrub it does nothing. I still felt as though my face was not clean after using it.

May 16, 2017

Best scrub that I have tried so far. It leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. It gently scrubs, and has a great smell. I use it daily and love it.

May 08, 2017

I use this scrub daily. It is soft as a scrub and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I have an oily skin and I've tried a lot of stuff for my morning wash, so far this one works the best for me. The smell of green tea isn't too strong and the product isn't overpriced.

April 26, 2017

My boyfriend and I really like this product. It is inexpensive, found in every drugstore, it's made from natural ingredients and it smells amazing. Also, the exfoliating particles are just the right side to do their job without irritating the skin to much. Overall, it's a really good basic exfoliating cleanser that can please anyone and we'll definitely buy it again.

April 15, 2017

I have always loved st Ives products. This one is amazing. It smells good and scrubs my face without damaging it. My face has been clearing up since using this product.