St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

January 02, 2018

Face scrub

I always have this on hand and use it as an everyday scrub or when I need a quick polish. Combined with a good skin care regime it is a good alternative to a face mask

December 24, 2017

Great!

I love the smell of this product and I definitely noticed a difference in the appearance of the skin on my nose. It wasn't too harsh and did not dry my skin out

December 20, 2017

Smells good, works okay

This scrub has a very fine texture, and pleasant smell, though not one that necessarily smells like green tea. When applied to skin, there is a satisfying cleansing feeling, though this leaves the skin noticeably drier afterwards if no lotion or cream is applied. A clean scent lingers after washing. Though this is advertised for use on the face, I find it too harsh for regular use on the face. I often use this for arms or other places where I have rough or bumpy areas of skin that need exfoliation. When used occasionally, I don't notice any difference to my skin besides more dryness immediately after. When used regularly, I do notice my skin becomes clearer and smoother. Over all, I do use this product a little differently than what it is advertised for, but find it a pleasant essential that I will keep restocking unless I find something better.

December 12, 2017

It's not favourite, but it works for Lazy people

To be honest with you, I've never have come across a product that would actually deep clean those black heads out. I find that the only way to really get it out is by manually removing them with the tool made to take them out. It's just that a, they never remove it all completely and always leaves a fair amount of it left or b, they just don't work in general. Maybe its just my skin type because I do have larger pores however, I find that if you are lazy and don't want to o through the pain of removing them manually, it is best to just stick to a good toner and moisturizer as it will control the oil and acne and such on your face.

November 20, 2017

Pesky Blackheads that won't go away? This has you covered!

I used to get really bad blackheads all across my nose and chin. I was addicted to using pore strips to get rid of them but I noticed that they never stayed away for long. I went looking for other products to try and I found this. This natural blackhead removing and preventing gentle face scrub has really helped my blackhead problem. I use it every other day to get rid of the dead skin on my face before it can accumulate in my pores. I definitely recommend adding this product to your daily routine.

November 09, 2017

Must have!!!

Great for all kind of skin combinations
    This is a must have product I love how st Ives is slaying with their all products this green tea scrub is such a amazing product it will leave you feeling fresh and clear all that dirt blackheads in first wash !! It smells amazing I love using at night so my skin can actually absorb all those ingredients.. if you are looking for simple and effective methods to clear out the dark spots and everything have a flawless skin with this one ! Definitely a must for me !

October 03, 2017

Very gentle and effective!

I have this product in my shower and find that it is so gentle on the skin. I even use it on my chest and neck during the winter to help with the dull dry skin. Love the product and can't beat the price!

October 03, 2017

Can't live without this.

I had not paid attention to my skin for a few months. I thought I would give this a try due to the formula containing green tea. My skin has shown a huge improvement in texture and softness in only a few weeks. Super effective & very affordable! I recommend those who have blemished and or dull skin to try this product. You will be glad you did.

September 22, 2017

buy it !

This is a great deal on this product. It is easy on the wallet, plus does what it says. Great quality and gentle on the skin. I like that is has green tea in it. St. Ives used to say on the label that it is not animal tested but I don't see that anymore. That would be my only dislike.

September 20, 2017

Would buy it again.

Not too harsh for my skin & love the smell too. The grain texture is finer than St Ives Apricot Scrub. Feels my pores clearing up. Even better if use together with St Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Cleanser.