St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

March 20, 2019

Highly recommend

This is the one I always go to! I try not to run out of it. It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells so good. I have sensitive skin and this does not bother that at all!!

March 18, 2019

HOLY MOTHER OF SCRUBS i love this product

This product is AMAZING. It efficiently got rid of my acne AND helped to clear blackheads. Though it is ranked lower than the apricot anti-acne scrub, it was definitely more effective. In comparison to the apricot scrub, the green tea scrub is less harsh on your skin; it exfoliates more carefully as a result of the smaller grains (is that what they're called?) and it smells WONDERFUL. I hated the smell of the pink lemon and mandarin scrub, especially in comparison to this one. It is pretty cheap (less than $10) and totally worth it. If you have acne and excema (or dry skin), I suggest pairing this with the collagen moisturizer from the same brand. Loved this!!

March 18, 2019

Great scrub that is not too harsh

St. ives makes amazing products for prices that are shocking! (Inexpensive) This scrub in particular is gentle but gives a nice exfoliation! It has a wonderful scent that I love and I can use this daily without any irritation! It keeps my skin clear and smooth! Totally recommend if you are looking for a new scrub to try!

1.7/5

March 06, 2019

I will not buy this product again

I bought this product cause I had heard good things about and because it was not expensive at all. I suffer from blackheads around my nose. And I have been using this product for about more than a month, but I see no difference in my blackheads being cleared up. I will recommend it to others. Just because it did not help does not mean it won't help others.

March 01, 2019

Not gentle

I find that the granules are too coarse for my liking. I only bought it once and never did it again. I found something else that is more gentle unfortunately.

February 19, 2019

Clear Skin!

I can’t recommend this product enough! This scrub has cleared my skin in just few uses! It is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week. Skin feels fresh with a healthy glow.

February 08, 2019

I am obsessed! This is amazing!

Guys, I love this! It is so amazing. My boyfriend noticed a difference in the size of my blackheads.. I swear he never notices anything! It is so gentle, yet exfoliating! Seriously changed my skin.

January 25, 2019

Great product

Absolutely love this scrub, it works great. It exfoliate skin very well. It cleans all diet and impurity from face. I use this on my neck and face. Really love it

January 24, 2019

Feel clean but Not Blackhead clear

I use this daily and it’s great for cleaning and exfoliating gently. Nice fresh scent and not overly drying but I find it doesn’t live up to the blackhead clearing name.

December 23, 2018

Simply amazing product that is everything it cracks up to be

I at first did not believe in this product but it did everything it said it would. I now use this product once a week to help with my problem skin and the smell is almost edible.