St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

April 30, 2019

Makes my face feel so soft.

I love this scrub and have used it for a few years now! It makes my face feel so clean and soft. It also helps keep any acne under control. A great face wash to use after wearing makeup as well.

April 30, 2019

Gentle Scrub

Love this scrub and prefer this over the apricot scrub. The "beads" are so fine in this scrub and I can use this daily in the shower without irritations on my sensitive skin.

1.2/5

April 14, 2019

Will not be buying this again.

Sadly disappointed in St.Ives as this product did nothing concerning blackheads or whiteheads. Keeping in mind that my skin is oily, The product only made me break out even more and left my skin sensitive and red after use. As a regular facial scrub, it works decently but there are so many other options to choose from.

April 06, 2019

Not great or bad

I decided to try a new st.Ives product, I'm really enjoying most of them so i thought why not. I liked the smell, the way it made my face feel, no sticky feeling afterwards. But... it didn't do anything for my blackheads at all, not even a little.

April 03, 2019

Simple and refreshing

I am very happy with this product. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and glowy! It is the perfect amount of exfoliation. I like simple products and great value, this product is both.

April 01, 2019

Great product and affordable!

Love this product! Just bought this to clean up my clogged pores, and am already loving the results! The smell is also amazing, and my skin feels very silky. It’s a nice and gentle exfoliator and the price is right!

March 20, 2019

Highly recommend

This is the one I always go to! I try not to run out of it. It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells so good. I have sensitive skin and this does not bother that at all!!

March 18, 2019

HOLY MOTHER OF SCRUBS i love this product

This product is AMAZING. It efficiently got rid of my acne AND helped to clear blackheads. Though it is ranked lower than the apricot anti-acne scrub, it was definitely more effective. In comparison to the apricot scrub, the green tea scrub is less harsh on your skin; it exfoliates more carefully as a result of the smaller grains (is that what they're called?) and it smells WONDERFUL. I hated the smell of the pink lemon and mandarin scrub, especially in comparison to this one. It is pretty cheap (less than $10) and totally worth it. If you have acne and excema (or dry skin), I suggest pairing this with the collagen moisturizer from the same brand. Loved this!!

March 18, 2019

Great scrub that is not too harsh

St. ives makes amazing products for prices that are shocking! (Inexpensive) This scrub in particular is gentle but gives a nice exfoliation! It has a wonderful scent that I love and I can use this daily without any irritation! It keeps my skin clear and smooth! Totally recommend if you are looking for a new scrub to try!

1.7/5

March 06, 2019

I will not buy this product again

I bought this product cause I had heard good things about and because it was not expensive at all. I suffer from blackheads around my nose. And I have been using this product for about more than a month, but I see no difference in my blackheads being cleared up. I will recommend it to others. Just because it did not help does not mean it won't help others.