St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

December 23, 2018

Simply amazing product that is everything it cracks up to be

I at first did not believe in this product but it did everything it said it would. I now use this product once a week to help with my problem skin and the smell is almost edible.

October 12, 2018

Used by myself and the teenagers in the house!

Myself and our 2 teenage boys love this face scrub. It's gentle yet effective. Two of us have sensitive skin and issues with strong scents this doesn't irate our skin at all and it has a nice light scent.

September 28, 2018

Polishing

The beads feel relatively round, unlike how most scrubs use crushed up seeds which can sharp and scratch your face. However there are a LOT of beads in this scrub so it WILL essentially polish your face. I like to mix it in with a cleanser to tone down the harshness. As for blackheads, I didn't really see a difference in them.

September 21, 2018

Leaves the skin feeling soft

I really enjoy using the ST. IVES BLACKHEAD CLEARING GREEN TEA SCRUB to clear my skin and rejuvenate my skin. I find that this one is a lot gentler than the apricot one. I also like the scent of this scrub. The only thing is I learned from going to an esthetician that using these scrubs are not good for our face. It is too harsh for our skin that we need to use a biological peel or something smaller/less harsh for our face. Having said that, I do still like using the scrub, but I tend to only focus it on my nose and cheeks. My husband really likes using it and since men's skin are a lot tougher than ours, he tends to use it a lot more than me.

September 18, 2018

Love this peoduct

I love this St. Ives blackhead clearing tea scrub. It has a nice light scent. It really does clean the face. My face is smooth after using this. It’s great to use daily.

1.7/5

July 16, 2018

Wouldn’t buy again

I bought this product because I have always used the st Ives apricot scrub and thought why not try, I was very disappointed the first use scrubbed away some healthy skin and left red patches on my face, it also really dried out my skin. I have acne prone t zone so I thought it would help. Never again

June 22, 2018

Refreshing and pocket friendly

I bought it from Walmart to fight my dull skin out and it worked. I use it twice a week as a ritual to maintain the clear pores and it’s worth the price.

June 19, 2018

Perfect for a gentle exfoliation

I really love the subtle and soft green tea scent of this product! The exfoliating beads are like a soft sand texture, which makes it very gentle on the skin. In the past i have tried exfoliators and scrubs which have beads that are too large and harsh on the skin; which this product strays away from! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice and simple scrub or exfoliator :)

May 30, 2018

My boyfriend loves this!

My boyfriend uses this product more than I do, but he loves it! He likes the gentle exfoliation of this product, as other scrubs with larger scrub pieces usually irritate his skin. He has quite sensitive skin so he can use this and get the exfoliation he wants without it bothering his skin. We also like that it doesn't use micro beads as the exfoliant as those are no good for the environment. It's also a really good price, so the fact that sometimes he can be a bit heavy handed with how much he uses is ok, because its usually on sale for really cheap! I occasionally use it as well, and it doesn't bother my skin at all. No breakouts!

May 23, 2018

A great exfoliator! It's been my favourite for awhile.

I'm always on the search for a good exfoliator for my face as I get lots of dead skin build up during the week. I used the St. Ives apricot scrub for the longest time but it always felt like I was grating my face! Awhile ago, I found the St. Ives green tea scrub and it's amazing. I love how it's very fine (feels almost like sand size exfoliants) that are a lot more gentle on the face and I get a great result. I use it approx. 2-3 times a week and my face glows! The appearance of black heads especially around my nose has definitely diminished. Great product, great price, haven't found anything better yet!