St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

2.3/5

July 03, 2019

Victime d'une erreur ?

Au secours! Pire produit pour combattre les pointa noirs que j'ai pu essayer! Non seulement le produit n'apportait aucune différence face au problème, mais, en plus, face à mon entêtement de l'essayer jusqu'à la moitié de la bouteille, j'ai développé des rougeurs au niveau du nez qui causaient des démangeaisons dans la journée :(

June 27, 2019

The best product I have used till date.

This is very gentle on skin and hard on acne. My scars and acne have visibly reduced making my skin supple. Unlike other products this does not dry the skin.

June 24, 2019
    United States

I would buy again

I bought this because I was having blackheads in my nose and I couldn't stand it. I tried two other products before this one and I wish I would've tried this one first! It works so well at clearing out the blackheads! I noticed a difference within the first week of using it. It smells great and feels like it gently exfoliates my skin, to get all the deep down dirt. Blackheads are gone!

May 30, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Favorite face scrub

My skin can be very sensitive and this is one of the only things I use daily. I absolutely love it. Favorite face scrub. Refreshes, soothes, doesn't irritate, clears breakouts. Affordable.

April 30, 2019

Makes my face feel so soft.

I love this scrub and have used it for a few years now! It makes my face feel so clean and soft. It also helps keep any acne under control. A great face wash to use after wearing makeup as well.

April 30, 2019

Gentle Scrub

Love this scrub and prefer this over the apricot scrub. The "beads" are so fine in this scrub and I can use this daily in the shower without irritations on my sensitive skin.

1.2/5

April 14, 2019

Will not be buying this again.

Sadly disappointed in St.Ives as this product did nothing concerning blackheads or whiteheads. Keeping in mind that my skin is oily, The product only made me break out even more and left my skin sensitive and red after use. As a regular facial scrub, it works decently but there are so many other options to choose from.

April 06, 2019

Not great or bad

I decided to try a new st.Ives product, I'm really enjoying most of them so i thought why not. I liked the smell, the way it made my face feel, no sticky feeling afterwards. But... it didn't do anything for my blackheads at all, not even a little.

April 03, 2019

Simple and refreshing

I am very happy with this product. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and glowy! It is the perfect amount of exfoliation. I like simple products and great value, this product is both.

April 01, 2019

Great product and affordable!

Love this product! Just bought this to clean up my clogged pores, and am already loving the results! The smell is also amazing, and my skin feels very silky. It’s a nice and gentle exfoliator and the price is right!