St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

May 17, 2018

Best affordable and gentle scrub on the market

Hubby and I can’t live without this scrub it is fantastic. This scrub is gentle enough to use on a daily basis Keepung our face clean and free of blackheads. We both have very different skin types yet we can share this amazing scrub.

May 03, 2018

Great for daily exfoliation.

After an upturn in hormonal acne, I knew I had to go back to a product with sacylic acid. I didn't want to spend a lot and I knew St.Ive's has a good reputation. I use this face wash once a day and make sure to leave it on for a few minutes. It definitely is helping control my acne. And despite having sensitive skin, I have not reacted to the exfoliator. I still use a stronger exfoliator once a week, but this is a great day to day face wash to have in your arsenal.

April 24, 2018

Love the way it cleans and the smell is amazing.

My favorite face scrub on the market. It's gentle yet harsh on oil and redness. It smells great and leaves you feeling refreshed. Definitely a must have for your daily face care.

April 19, 2018

Best bang for your buck

This scrub is the holy grail. It is SO cheap and works fantastic. Also another huge plus is the scrub beads are NATURAL and not microbeads so it’s way better for the environment. Love it, use it all the time.

April 18, 2018

A must have for anyone with blackheads

I use this three times a week and it’s great. I have a lot of blackheads around my nose and the combination of this scrub, along with salycylic acid is a combination that helps keep them at bay. Highly recommend this, and at he drugstore price, definitely worth a try.

April 11, 2018

Rafraîchit la peau et sent bon

J’adore les exfoliants de cette marque mais particulièrement celui-ci! Aide vraiment à clarifier la peau quand cette période du mois arrive... Pas trop abrasif non plus. Jaime bien l’odeur.

March 22, 2018

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J'adore vraiment cet odeur.. et les grains fins... encore mieux que Abricot !!
    J'ai essayer plusieurs sortes et thé vert est mon meilleur, plus doux pour la peau puisque plus fin ...

March 21, 2018

Prevents breakouts!

I have dry, slightly sensitive skin, that breaks out every so often. Since I started adding this scrub to my skincare routine, I have noticed way fewer breakouts. I use this about every other day, or after washing off a heavier face of makeup, or whenever I feel like pimples might be forming. Even though it is advertised for blackheads, the salicylic acid makes it great for any blemish concerns! Even when I use it multiple days in a row, it never irritates my skin.

March 21, 2018

Really works

I use this for my nose, forehead, and chin very gently. Since ive stared using it i have noticed my blackheads have reduced drastically. My pores look smaller and i am so happy with this product and the affordable price

March 13, 2018

Works wonders

I bought this on sale and didn't think it would work so well. I was really impressed. My skin was noticeable smoother and reduced my blackheads. I love this product beyond words considering it's so affordable. I will continue using this product as apart of my facial beauty routine.