St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub Reviews

This blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives.

March 04, 2020
    United States

Must have

Amazing face scrub. The scrub is fine enough so that it does not hurt your face when you sue it. It leaves your face feeling silky smooth after you rinse your face.

March 02, 2020

Affordable exfoliator

Definitely not the best exfoliator I have ever used, but it does the job for the price. Affordable and decent if you just need something to get rid of dead skin and impurities.

March 02, 2020

Enfin un exfoliant naturel

Je me suis engagée à ne plus acheter d'exfoliant avec micro-billes de plastique et c'est ce que m'offre St-Ives ! Le désincrustant au thé vert est apaisant malgré son rôle abrasif. Il fait l’unanimité dans notre couple.

Fresh Face Exfoliating Scrub

I wanted to try a new product for blackheads appearing in my nose. This product is a gentle scrub that feels nice on the skin! My only complaint is that I didn’t see much of a difference with my blackheads and the product was very difficult to get off my skin

Really deep cleanses!

Like other St-Yves exfoliates that I have tried, this cleanser does what it promises! Deeply cleanses and leaves skin feeling tingly refreshed! And all natural ingredients!

2.7/5

March 01, 2020

Careful you don't get it in your eyes!

Feels really nice but I accidentally got a bead in my eye while rinsing and had a lot of trouble trying to get it out. It's hard to see due to the size and color and flushing it out with contact lense solution and saline did not help.

February 27, 2020

J’adore !!!

J’adore le produit !

C’est un des produits à bas prix chouchou que je possede!

Application sous la douche pendant 30 seconde en exercant des cercles ! Beau résultat

February 21, 2020

Amazing product

I have used this product for months now and it is amazing! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and bright. I don’t even need to wear foundation anymore !! Highly recommend!!

February 06, 2020

Best for Acne

I have been using original St.ives apricot scrub for many years with great results. But these days when I was getting so much acne I thought to try something new and effective and i saw this .I dont have blackheads but green tea and salicylic acid caught my attention so I got this immediately.I tried it the very next day and after using it only for one time I noticed difference .My skin was smooth n less red areas.so I tried it again next day but only on problem areas / acne n guess what my acne was drying within 2 3 days with clean and refreshed skin. Dont forgot to apply moisturizer afterwards. Overall I love this product only drawback is you can't use it regularly as it makes your skin dry. you can also use it as spot treatments for acne and weekly for whole face as scrub.highly recommended.

February 05, 2020

I will buy it for my family too!!!

I LOVE this product,it helps me to remove my blackheads, i love this face scrub,i will buy it again and l do recommend ,price is so good it makes my face soft and i feel deep clean with it.