St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion Reviews

January 19, 2018

Amazingly smooth!

I have only been using the lotion for 2 weeks and I apply it to my entire body, and even my face. Its not greasy or sticky. Usually during the winter my skin is dry and itchy and since using this it has been hydrated, and softer then I have felt before. I only use it once a day and would buy this product again.

June 01, 2017

I like this body lotion very much! I have dry skin and I find this product very helpful for my skin. Is not the best of all the body lotions I've tried but it definitely does its job.

January 18, 2017

I really like St. Ives' products and this is no exception. I was having really itchy skin and we have a few bottles of St. Ives in my household. This really does do the trick to soothe and moisturizer itchy skin. It moisturizeses without feeling greasy and leaves your skin feeling smooth and nice. I don't particularly prefer this one to the others as I do like a lot of them. I prefer to use the ones that are more of a light scent and not too over powering. I prefer this particular one because of the vitamin E. Vitamin E is excellent for hydrating the skin. I will always recommend St. Ives lotions as they are cost efficient, but also efficient in what they do.

December 29, 2016

I use this lotion daily and it really makes a difference. The pump bottle makes it so easy to dispense and keeps the counter tidy. I love the rich and creamy feel of this lotion that goes on quickly and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. The smell is great too. Great value for the price.

August 16, 2016

Best body lotion ever I'm not exaggerating this cream hydrate your skin for at least 24 hours even more, the smell is amazing (favorite one coconut and orchid). I approved and testify their philosophy which is dedication to bring the best of nature with formulas that delight the senses as they leave your skin with a radiant soft and fresh feel. Cant go a day without my St.-Yves body lotion.

August 02, 2016

love it i have sensitive skin so i have to be very careful on what i use on my skin i have been using this product for years and no problem this is an awesome product

July 28, 2016

I really like this cream it's a great cream. It moisturizes,it's not greasy, it smells really nice not to strong like perfume and lasts longer then most creams.

July 22, 2016

I have extremely dry skin all year round and st ives has really specialized in this type of skin. There are all kinds of different scents and each of them smell so good.

June 30, 2016

I started to use it 3 years ago in the winter time when my hands were so dry because of the cold. It's amazing in hydrating and repairing the damaged skin. It's the best I used so far!

June 14, 2016

St Ives has a new Daily Hydrating Lotion with Vitamin E and Avocado. I grabbed some a few days ago and so far I Love it. It has a light fragrance, so it makes a great work product, and it kept my skin feeling soft and great all day. From Hair dye to shampoo I find that avocado products are amazing, and this was no exception.