• St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion
  • St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion

St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 18, 2017

I really like St. Ives' products and this is no exception. I was having really itchy skin and we have a few bottles of St. Ives in my household. This really does do the trick to soothe and moisturizer itchy skin. It moisturizeses without feeling greasy and leaves your skin feeling smooth and nice. I don't particularly prefer this one to the others as I do like a lot of them. I prefer to use the ones that are more of a light scent and not too over powering. I prefer this particular one because of the vitamin E. Vitamin E is excellent for hydrating the skin. I will always recommend St. Ives lotions as they are cost efficient, but also efficient in what they do.

August 02, 2016

love it i have sensitive skin so i have to be very careful on what i use on my skin i have been using this product for years and no problem this is an awesome product

July 28, 2016

I really like this cream it's a great cream. It moisturizes,it's not greasy, it smells really nice not to strong like perfume and lasts longer then most creams.

June 14, 2016

St Ives has a new Daily Hydrating Lotion with Vitamin E and Avocado. I grabbed some a few days ago and so far I Love it. It has a light fragrance, so it makes a great work product, and it kept my skin feeling soft and great all day. From Hair dye to shampoo I find that avocado products are amazing, and this was no exception.