St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion Reviews

July 26, 2020

Love it!

I literally love this body lotion. My skin is dry but I don’t like that greasy feeling: this product absorbs so quickly while nourishing your skin. The smell is great and the majority of the ingredients are naturally sourced. Cherry on top, it’s very affordable.

July 04, 2020

Absorbs Quickly Non-Greasy Formula

High quality product that's reasonably priced as a drugstore brand. It's 100% naturally sourced. Non-greasy lotion. Absorbs quickly. Perfect to use any time of year especially during the winter months. The scent smells like freshly sliced avocados.

April 08, 2020

My New favourite

My sister got me this for Christmas, and I never really used St. Ives products much in the past. I’m HOOKED now. This lotion is so silky it goes on your skin so nice, the smell is Devine, and your skin fells so refreshed afterwards.

3.2/5

March 13, 2020

Smells great

I love the smell & feel of this lotion I can use it everywhere and it doesn't feel greasy it smells wonderful as well. The moisture lasts for days without my skin feeling dry

December 10, 2019

Hydrate and repair your skin

St Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E & Avocado Body Lotion 600 ml is my new good friend. Water in Toronto is neither good for drinking, not for taking shower. Every time i take shower, my skin gets all itchy head to toes. St Ives body lotion comes to rescue: it calms down my irritated (by tap water!!) skin, it moisturizes it, and it heels cuts and scars over short period of time. It is safe for your face, not only for the body. It eliminates redness and leaves no residue on your skin.Best time to apply-after shower before you go to sleep: all creams absorb better overnight. I recommend pretty much all St Ives body lotions in 600 ml bottles. All of them have similar effect ( i tried all of them to date)

November 19, 2019

My favourite body lotion!

This is my absolute favourite body lotion because the scent is amazing and the lotion isn't at all sticky and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.

September 19, 2019

Best drugstore lotion for summer

My holy grail body lotion for the summertime! Absorbs really fast, not at all greasy. Has a light scent that I find really relaxing and makes applying more enjoyable. It has vitamin E and aloe so if I get a little bit too much sun I can put this on and it feels soothing.

July 02, 2019

Avocado 🥑 For Your Skin.

I had no idea #StIves lotion came in the avocado scent! I think it is one their best smelling lotions. It has a fresh scent. Don’t worry, it does not smell like avocados.

Lastly, the lotion company can improve on the moisturizing to help with my dry skin.

🥑🥑🥑🥑

June 11, 2019

Works great!

Does wonders for my dry skin and doesnt take long to absorb into the skin, also doesn't leave oily residue behind. I use it every day and it has never disappointed.

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE

This is an amazing lotion I use daily before applying and after removing makeup. Its not greasy at all and the bottle lasts forever so its really great value. I love the light scent and you only need to use a small bit to keep your skin nice and soft