St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash Reviews

Polish away little imperfections with new St. Ives® Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash. This invigorating body wash blends just the right combination of Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange with 100% naturally derived exfoliant, while the fresh citrus scent delivers a boost of energy. Use daily with St. Ives® lotions for even, brighter looking skin!

Product Benefits
- Formulated without Parabens
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

July 25, 2016

I love this product, I love the smell of the lemon and mandarin orange and how it foamy it gets and how clean and soft my skins feels after I use it. thank you

July 23, 2016

J'adore les produits St Ives, ils sont abordables et celui-ci sent particulièrement bon. Un must dans la douche ! je l'ai payé moins de 5$ chez pharmaprix.

July 18, 2016

Pretty great body washX not my favourite but it smells greatX
    I do by this for my daughter as she loves it. I do enjoy the smell. It's not too strong which is what I mostly love about it
    Does do a great job cleaning you :)
    And of course makes you smell good for hoursn

July 18, 2016

Got this on sale for $2.99 at Shopper's Drug Mart. I've used other St. Ives body wash and products and have really enjoyed the results. I got this product at such a great price and this scent was really refreshing. I look forward to stocking up on more.

July 17, 2016

Love this body wash. Smell so good and my skin feels so great and so smooth. St-Yves makes really good product. The bottle is pretty big so you can use it for a long time. I recommand.

July 16, 2016

This product smells really good and the price is really nice!
    My skin was so soft when using it.
    I really recommand people to use it. Even my kids were in love with it

July 14, 2016

this body wash, SMELLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!
    First off it smelt amazing right when I opened it, that was a good sign.
    anyways I used it and the whole batheroom smelled so relaxing radiant and fruity
    my skin smelled amazing tooo..... I love the way my skin felt it was nice and soft.. will buy this again
    one day

July 11, 2016

I love the smell of st Ives body washes. The smell stays on you for about an hour or so after getting out of the shower. Little pricey but I usually buy it on sale.

July 11, 2016

I am the type of girl that has 3 different body washes and 2 different shampoo products in my shower at all times. I like to switch it up from time to time. But since I tried the st.yves body wash, I have not switched between 2 or 3 brands. The smell is amazing, it leaves my skin silky and soft. It is easy to use. Definatly a keeper!

July 10, 2016

Another good product from st ives. Its a very soft body wash, that lather well and cleans very good without drying the skin. The scent is sweet and fruity, but not too strong . I like microbids in it feels like sand but it exfoliates great. Good price as well