St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash Reviews

Polish away little imperfections with new St. Ives® Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash. This invigorating body wash blends just the right combination of Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange with 100% naturally derived exfoliant, while the fresh citrus scent delivers a boost of energy. Use daily with St. Ives® lotions for even, brighter looking skin!

Product Benefits
- Formulated without Parabens
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives

July 17, 2016

Love this body wash. Smell so good and my skin feels so great and so smooth. St-Yves makes really good product. The bottle is pretty big so you can use it for a long time. I recommand.

July 17, 2016

This product smells really good and the price is really nice!
    My skin was so soft when using it.
    I really recommand people to use it. Even my kids were in love with it

July 14, 2016

this body wash, SMELLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!
    First off it smelt amazing right when I opened it, that was a good sign.
    anyways I used it and the whole batheroom smelled so relaxing radiant and fruity
    my skin smelled amazing tooo..... I love the way my skin felt it was nice and soft.. will buy this again
    one day

July 11, 2016

I love the smell of st Ives body washes. The smell stays on you for about an hour or so after getting out of the shower. Little pricey but I usually buy it on sale.

July 11, 2016

I am the type of girl that has 3 different body washes and 2 different shampoo products in my shower at all times. I like to switch it up from time to time. But since I tried the st.yves body wash, I have not switched between 2 or 3 brands. The smell is amazing, it leaves my skin silky and soft. It is easy to use. Definatly a keeper!

July 10, 2016

Another good product from st ives. Its a very soft body wash, that lather well and cleans very good without drying the skin. The scent is sweet and fruity, but not too strong . I like microbids in it feels like sand but it exfoliates great. Good price as well

July 10, 2016

This body wash, won't disappoint. Love the fact that it has natural fragrances & leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It has such a nice fragrance to it, that after using it, it left my bathroom with such a nice aroma, as if I was at a spa

July 08, 2016

I find the scent of this body wash to be very refreshing and invigorating, nice for those of us who shower in the mornings to wake up! I've purchased it a few times and might repurchase in the future, but I prefer to try out new scents.

July 08, 2016

Like other St .ives products this is also nice ,with nice scent and works well ,i am using St .ives products for the past so many years its a trusted name brand which i love for me and kids.

July 04, 2016

Another amazing smelling body wash! I have a thing for amazing smelling body washes. I buy too many of them, but love being able to switch up the scents on a daily basis. It leaves my skin feeling soft, and it does not affect my sensitive skin and further enhance any red spots or blemishes.