St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.2/5

January 15, 2021

Benefits do not outweigh the potential damage!

I find this scrub to be way to abrasive on the skin. I feel like once you usw the scrub it feels as if there is still product left behind after washing it off. So I never feel it leaves my skin as clean or smooth as other products.
    I will not use this product in my face ever again as a dermatologist has told me it can do more damage than good because of the harshness of the product. I wish it was a more enjoyable product because I enjoy the scent.

January 15, 2021

Confused!!

Read/ heard a lot about it, but after using it once I decided not buy it for me in future. Didn’t like the texture and it didn’t work for me. My skin became rough and dry.

January 14, 2021

Very deep clean, easy to find and you can’t beat the price!

This is a very good exfoliator! You feel super clean after! It’s easy to find because most drug stores carry it. Best part is it does a good job and is a good price!

January 13, 2021

ST,IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB

Je suis accroc de ce produit! Très efficace pour les points noirs. Je l'utilise aussi pour le corps une foi par semaine la sensation est phénoménal! Je le conseil à tout le monde! Je l'ADORE1 Bonne-Journée! Jsmille :)

January 13, 2021

Would buy again!

I've used this product for a while and I definitely love that this is more of a deep natural exfoliant scrub. I use it in the shower, and it leaves my face feeling super smooth afterwards.

January 09, 2021

100% I would buy this product again and again!

This scrub feels incredible! It’s just the perfect amount of exfoliation without being to rough and leaves your skin feeling fresh, smooth and refreshed.

1.0/5

January 09, 2021

HORRIBLE

Physical exfoliates are terrible for your skin. I unfortunately did not know this in my youth and purchased this product. I ruined my skins barrier with the harsh physical exfoliant. Steer very far clear of this product please

January 08, 2021

This product works really well for me

This product works really well for me and it is one of my skin care. My skin starts to get better when I used this and I even recommended to my fellow colleague. The price is really affordable

January 08, 2021

Makes skin so soft!

I love how cheap this product is, you can never go wrong. It is really effective the only thing I hate about it is having to wash my face two to three times to get the exfoliate off

January 07, 2021

Works great!

This product is great. I bought some of it at Shoppers and it really does work. Long lasting freshness. Impressed and will buy some more again for sure! Loved it