St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Back to my teen years

I’ve been using this product since I was in high school. It’s one of those old faithful types that never lets you down! It’s cost efficient And makes my skin feel so smooth during the winter months

March 30, 2020

Amazing product

I have been using this product for many years now. The price is Amazing, and this product leaves ur face looking refreshed and clean. I used this product about 3 times a week.

2.3/5

March 29, 2020

Couldn’t bring myself to use it on my face

After I bought it I heard how bad it is for your face so I couldn’t bring myself to use it on my face. I read online you could use it on your body and it worked well. I tried that instead but it just didn’t work well. I get red bumps on my arms and it made them worse, when exfoliating usually makes them better. I just don’t recommend.

March 28, 2020

Apricot scrub

This apricot scrub is affordable plus make very good changes on skin & even it will work on all type of skins, smell amazing & very mild on skin , love the packaging

March 28, 2020

The amazing!

I fell in love with the product the very first time I tried it. I felt soft and smooth. It made me feel great. I love how it sulfate-free and paraben-free, makes me want it even more

March 27, 2020

Fav

J’adore . Sa sent tellement bon . De base j’aimais pas trop cette odeur mais elle est pas trop prononcé donc ca va. J’aime beaucoup la texture aussi . Elle prend très bien soin de ma peau .

March 27, 2020

My Favourite Scrub

Amazing scrub. I've been using this for a couple months now. Perfect for dry skin and I have oily skin and it still works wonders! I definitely recommend it.

Wonderful

You skin will feel so smooth after using this. It helps to remove prevent black heads when you use it regularly. Its also gentle so your skin will not be dry. I love it. My face feels so fresh and smooth after using it.

Texas, United States

A 25 year favorite!

I’ve been using this product for 25 years and it remains a favorite. You can’t beat the price and it is effective at deep cleaning and exfoliating my skin.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Works great

It’s a refreshing way to keep your face clean. Smells great and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean! It’s a great value for your money. I I’ll be purchasing it again!