St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Love it

I have been using this brand for years n tried this scrub n it's awesome it's works great n has a great price also for it I highly recommend it n will continue using this

March 19, 2019

I love the smell of this product

This has been one of my fave exfoliating scrub cleanser. I just wouldnt recommend it if u have breakouts! It will make your face worst so if you know you have pimples dont use. Or just rub it around the area of the pimple. But i still do recommend it it make my skin look fresh

Smells like heaven

I used to use this product years ago and was very happy with it then. As I evolved into trying more sophisticated brands/products, I completely lost track of this one. I was so happy to find it again. It works really well to exfoliate my face, smells GOOD and works very quickly. I use it in the shower and when washing my face at the sink. I’ve found some exfoliating scrubs to leave a very greasy residue after rinsing and this one definitely does not. It leaves a clean finish without drying out my skin. I highly recommend!

The best scrub!!

This is the best scrub I have tried. It exfoliate really good and my skin is very soft after use. I use it 3 times a week. I really recommend this product !!

Fresh Skin!!!

Amazing, been using since Christmas time and it has been my favorite yet!! My face feeling so clean and fresh afterwards!! Not a bad price under $7 CAD.

A very good scrub

I have used this product for the last 5 years and it’s one of the best scrub I have ever tried ! It exfoliates my skin and helps get rid of dead skin. I use it 2 times a week and my skin is very soft. I definitely recommend this product !!

Love this scrub

This is one of my favourite scrub of all. It is gentle yet exfoliates effectively. I like that I can feel the beads while exfoliating, makes me feel like it works better than others. Love the smell and texture.

March 19, 2019

Might work well temporarily but not something long term

I used to love this as a teenager! But now I know that it is quite harsh on the skin and there are many products ts out there that will give better results without being harsh on the skin. Fragrance is also a little strong for my liking.

March 18, 2019

Best product!

I have been using this product for as long as I can remember.

It is my favourite exfoliating product by far. The product itself is effective. Does the job leaving the face feeling clean and soft. The price point can’t be beat as well. Smell is good. Not strong not unpleasant. The bottle lasts a very long time as well.

Overall, a great product and worth purchasing!

March 18, 2019

Forever repurchase!

I’ve tried so many high end and drugstore exfoliators, but somehow I keep coming back to this one! It’s harsh enough to get rid of the grime in my poors but gentle enough that it doesn’t strip my skin.