St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

July 12, 2020

terrible for your skin

i’ve tried many skin care products over the years and this one has the number one spot on things i hate. i tried it for a month, followed the directions and nothing improved, my skin got worse, and the smell is completely overpowering.

July 12, 2020

Terrible! Don’t buy this product

Horrible and just terrible for your skin. It causes break outs, wrinkles and scars as well. There are much better products out there to choose from! Would never recommend this product to anyone.

June 18, 2020

Not for my skin

I have tried this product a few times over the years. It was great when I was in my late teen years but once my skin started to mature this was very drying. It caused some breakouts on my chin and some redness. I will not be using this to exfoliate anymore.

1.0/5

June 02, 2020

TERRIBLE for your skin.

This irritated my skin like no ones business. It was raw and red for days after and not to mention that you need to be using sun protection after using this and it doesn’t
    Warn you of that on the bottle. This is also loaded with fragrance.

May 08, 2020

Please don’t buy this

I used to use the St. Ives Apricot scrub but then I found out that this product microtears your skin:( It is not good! please do not use this product. Instead look for things like the ordinary and cera ve!

0.8/5

April 29, 2020

Terrible for your skin!

Despite this product being a staple in many of our skincare routines, it is actually terrible for your skin as it’s quite abrasive and causes microtears in your skin

March 17, 2020

Don't buy

Unless you love raw skin out breaks, don't buy. It's so rough on the face. I heard its ok pre shaving, never tried it - curious. But worried since just awful stuff, really breaks skin

March 11, 2020

Wouldn’t buy again

I got this as a Christmas present and was super excited to try it. After a few days of using I noticed my skin started getting dry patches
    It is really harsh on my skin and I’ve never encountered such a problem with a facial skin exfoliating cleanser
    Wouldn’t buy it.

March 11, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Damaging to skin

This is dangerous and will damage your face, this scrub is too rough for anyone's face and creates microtears in the skin. It's a great product to use on your feet.

February 18, 2020

TOO INTENSE

I am a medicaL aesthetician and I always cringe when clients tell me they use this facial scrub to exfoliate! It is far to harsh to be using on your face, it strips any type of natural oil your skin produces which can actually cause your skin to produce even more to compensate, do not recommend!