St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    0.8/5

February 20, 2022

Too rough!

I’ve used this a few times and although it makes your skin feel smooth my skin always turns bright red. I’ve looked into this and there are apricot shards within the product which cause tiny tears all over your skin. Will never use again

February 10, 2022

No no no!

Terrible for sensitive skin (and potentially any other skin as well)! I find it very harsh and irritates my skin a lot! I talked to a dermatologist after using it and they said that st Ives scrubs are known for often causing skin problems, and not solving anything!

February 08, 2022

Don't do it if you care about your skin

I have used this product rigorously for about 2 years. I was a teenager and didn't know a whole lot about skin care. I regret it everyday, as my skin never recovered. The apricot pieces in this scrub never dissolve, meaning it will damage your skin. You might not see the damage but it's there, trust me. You skin will get little invisible cuts all over and all sorts of bacteria will enter your skin. There's many better options to exfoliate your skin. Chemical exfoliation over physical exfoliation, any day.

December 08, 2021

DO NOT BUY!

Causes rashes, acne, multiple problems. DO NOT BUY. It seems cheap but the amount of money you will spend on products to fix your skin after this is horrendous.

October 09, 2021

Cheap. Stinks. Kills your skin!

This is one of the worst products I have ever tried. It dried out my skin and make it peel. If that wasn’t enough, a couple of days later I had so much redness, I looked burnt. It’s so cheap because it’s poor quality. Stay away!!!!

0.7/5

September 14, 2021

Don't buy

I got this when I was younger and used to wonder why my skin was so sensitive. I can't believe that this has a good review, it's too abrasive and can seriously damage your skin. I also can't believe Canada will ban other acid treatments but not this.

September 02, 2021

Tears up skin

I use to use this all the time when I was younger. I recently tried it again and it cuts the skin, way to rough. Would not recommend for sensitive skin

1.0/5

August 09, 2021

Not good

Not good for the skin. Very harsh for your face, better off using it as a body scrub. Leaves skin red and extremely irritated. Does not help with breakouts, if anything it makes them worse.

1.0/5

August 08, 2021
    United Kingdom

worst

this is the worst facial scrub i have ever tried in my whole life, DO NOT BUY. practically scrubs your skin off, so damaging and harsh i do not recommend at all

July 16, 2021

Absolutely not

This stuff is SO BAD for your skin. The only thing this is good for is dry skin on your feet. Ladies please don’t use this on your face there’s way better exfoliators out there that won’t cause micro tears