St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    0.7/5

May 16, 2019

Not for me

I've tried this product once and it made me break out like crazy. I threw out the entire bottle. I would never buy this again. Definitely not for sensitive skin types.

1.0/5

May 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Not good for your skin

I have been an esthetician longer than I haven’t. 😂 I can tell you these scrubs are too abrasive for your skin and they are loaded with chemicals! All around not good or safe for anyone’s skin.

April 13, 2019

HORRIBLE. The worst product possible

I was looking for a good exfoliant and I ended up buying this. Never ever again. I tell everyone to avoid it. The pieces that are supposed to exfoliate you got stuck in my skin for WEEKS. I was popping "pimples" that were just tiny pieces of this scrub. Painful and ugly.

1.0/5

April 09, 2019

St yves exfoliant visage

À ne pas utiliser pour le visage ! Les grains sont comme des grains cassés à la place de petites boules ce qui fait des microcicatrices au visage. Les esthéticiennes ne recommandent pas ce produit. C’est trop abrasive pour la peau délicate du visage. Peut toutefois l’utiliser pour le corps (peau plus épaisse et robuste).

March 31, 2019

Most basic scrub everI used

I used this stuff in the 90's. I agree it's cheap, but there is so many more options on the market with better targeted actions.. Anyway, not a bad product if you are 12, but please try to find something a little bit more effective as an adult.

March 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I will not buy again

I wouldnt recommend this product for sensitive skin.. It burned my skin. It smells awful. My rash didnt go away on my face for almost 2 weeks. I will not purchase this product again

February 16, 2019

This scrub AGES skin!!!

This scrub is made with ground up apricot pit which causes micro-tears to the skin!! Using this product can SERIOUSLY age you!! Please do NOT use this on your face!!!

February 12, 2019

Noo

This product is terrible. It makes tiny micro cuts into the skin and actually ends up doing more damage than good. Please don’t use this even if it feels nice temporarily

January 03, 2019

Worst product ever!

This product is beyond horrible for your skin it causes microscopic tears in the top layer and is way to abrasive for facial skin. I would use it on my feet !

November 14, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is NOT GOOD for your skin!!

I used to use this product as a young teen and I am SO glad as an adult I’ve received the education to help me make better choices for my skin. Unfortunately the use of St. Ives as a facial exfoliant leads to long-term skin damage that greatly outweighs ANY potential benefits the product may provide. St. Ives' primary exfoliating ingredient is crushed walnut shell, which has jagged edges that cause micro-tears in the skin when used. No dermatologist would recommend this. Please take extra care when choosing an exfoliate, even ones that are marketed as “Gentle” can cause damage to your skin.