St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    0.8/5

August 05, 2019

I've always heard terrible things about this scrub stuff about it creating micro-tears and stuff so I've always stayed away from it one day my mom bought it so I was like maybe let's try it and I hated it and so did my mom felt terrible on my skin and it was super irritating as well

0.7/5

July 22, 2019
    Tamuning, Guam

Ehh

Honestly gave me pimples. I thought I loved this product, but every time I used it I would get a pimple right after and didn’t realize until after a while 🤦🏽‍♀️

June 07, 2019

Don’t waste your money!

I bought this product to try my friends use it and they have perfect skin. I however did not have the same experience they did. This product made my skin a 1000000 times worse then it was.

0.7/5

May 16, 2019

Not for me

I've tried this product once and it made me break out like crazy. I threw out the entire bottle. I would never buy this again. Definitely not for sensitive skin types.

May 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Not good for your skin

I have been an esthetician longer than I haven’t. 😂 I can tell you these scrubs are too abrasive for your skin and they are loaded with chemicals! All around not good or safe for anyone’s skin.

April 13, 2019

HORRIBLE. The worst product possible

I was looking for a good exfoliant and I ended up buying this. Never ever again. I tell everyone to avoid it. The pieces that are supposed to exfoliate you got stuck in my skin for WEEKS. I was popping "pimples" that were just tiny pieces of this scrub. Painful and ugly.

April 09, 2019

St yves exfoliant visage

À ne pas utiliser pour le visage ! Les grains sont comme des grains cassés à la place de petites boules ce qui fait des microcicatrices au visage. Les esthéticiennes ne recommandent pas ce produit. C’est trop abrasive pour la peau délicate du visage. Peut toutefois l’utiliser pour le corps (peau plus épaisse et robuste).

March 31, 2019

Most basic scrub everI used

I used this stuff in the 90's. I agree it's cheap, but there is so many more options on the market with better targeted actions.. Anyway, not a bad product if you are 12, but please try to find something a little bit more effective as an adult.

March 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I will not buy again

I wouldnt recommend this product for sensitive skin.. It burned my skin. It smells awful. My rash didnt go away on my face for almost 2 weeks. I will not purchase this product again

February 16, 2019

This scrub AGES skin!!!

This scrub is made with ground up apricot pit which causes micro-tears to the skin!! Using this product can SERIOUSLY age you!! Please do NOT use this on your face!!!