St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 08, 2020

Please don’t buy this

I used to use the St. Ives Apricot scrub but then I found out that this product microtears your skin:( It is not good! please do not use this product. Instead look for things like the ordinary and cera ve!

0.8/5

April 29, 2020

Terrible for your skin!

Despite this product being a staple in many of our skincare routines, it is actually terrible for your skin as it’s quite abrasive and causes microtears in your skin

0.7/5

March 17, 2020

Don't buy

Unless you love raw skin out breaks, don't buy. It's so rough on the face. I heard its ok pre shaving, never tried it - curious. But worried since just awful stuff, really breaks skin

March 11, 2020

Wouldn’t buy again

I got this as a Christmas present and was super excited to try it. After a few days of using I noticed my skin started getting dry patches
    It is really harsh on my skin and I’ve never encountered such a problem with a facial skin exfoliating cleanser
    Wouldn’t buy it.

0.7/5

March 11, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Damaging to skin

This is dangerous and will damage your face, this scrub is too rough for anyone's face and creates microtears in the skin. It's a great product to use on your feet.

February 18, 2020

TOO INTENSE

I am a medicaL aesthetician and I always cringe when clients tell me they use this facial scrub to exfoliate! It is far to harsh to be using on your face, it strips any type of natural oil your skin produces which can actually cause your skin to produce even more to compensate, do not recommend!

January 31, 2020

N'achetez pas ce produit!!!

Oui, ca peut avoir l'air d'un bon exfoliant qui désincruste en profondeur,mais malheureusement cet exfoliant est très mauvais pour la peau.L'exfoliant est fait de coquilles de noix de grenobles et c'est très(trop) abrasives pour la peau! Normalement,les exfoliants sont fait de formes sphériques et ceux-ci non ce qui peut causer des micro-lésions à la peau. Je le déconseille fortement même s'il n'est pas cher,il y en a plusieurs d'autres dans les mêmes prix et qui sont beaucoup moins mauvais pour la peau que celui-ci!

1.0/5

January 22, 2020

Bad for Skin

This product is bad for your skin. It rips apart your skin and ruins your pores. People have actually sued them for this. It's actually better for you to use this on your feet to exfoliate and remove dead skins from your feet. Do not use this for your face.

0.8/5

January 16, 2020

So dry

This product made my skin is so dry. And made me have so many breakouts. I tried to give it a chance for an entire week and no way will it ever touch my skin again!

December 10, 2019

Never will use again!!

After using this scrub my face was so incredibly dry and irritated. I don’t have sensitive skin so this was weird for me. Eventually I learned that this product is a huge no-no as the ingredients used create micro tears in your skin - well that explains my dry and irritated skin!

I do not recommend this product to anyone.