St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.0/5

January 22, 2020

Bad for Skin

This product is bad for your skin. It rips apart your skin and ruins your pores. People have actually sued them for this. It's actually better for you to use this on your feet to exfoliate and remove dead skins from your feet. Do not use this for your face.

0.8/5

January 16, 2020

So dry

This product made my skin is so dry. And made me have so many breakouts. I tried to give it a chance for an entire week and no way will it ever touch my skin again!

December 10, 2019

Never will use again!!

After using this scrub my face was so incredibly dry and irritated. I don’t have sensitive skin so this was weird for me. Eventually I learned that this product is a huge no-no as the ingredients used create micro tears in your skin - well that explains my dry and irritated skin!

I do not recommend this product to anyone.

December 10, 2019

Horrible for your skin

This product causes micro cuts in the skin due to them using apricot shells in their product. This increases the risk of bacteria getting into the skin besides damaging the skin. I am a esthetician and we learn in school how bad this crap is !

November 20, 2019

No no for your skin

Use to love this product! But after really looking into the product and having professional facials I found out it’s horrible for your skin. Yes you skin feels great after but it’s way to abrasive. It causes premature aging due to the micro lesions. Also I don’t know if they have changed the formula but the beads were not biodegradable which is horrible for our planet.

October 24, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Review

I do not like this product I bought it because it was meant to be good for ance It was meant to get rid off them it just made me come up it lots more worse than I had them before I do not recommend

0.8/5

August 05, 2019

I've always heard terrible things about this scrub stuff about it creating micro-tears and stuff so I've always stayed away from it one day my mom bought it so I was like maybe let's try it and I hated it and so did my mom felt terrible on my skin and it was super irritating as well

0.7/5

July 22, 2019
    Tamuning, Guam

Ehh

Honestly gave me pimples. I thought I loved this product, but every time I used it I would get a pimple right after and didn’t realize until after a while 🤦🏽‍♀️

1.0/5

June 07, 2019

Don’t waste your money!

I bought this product to try my friends use it and they have perfect skin. I however did not have the same experience they did. This product made my skin a 1000000 times worse then it was.

0.7/5

May 16, 2019

Not for me

I've tried this product once and it made me break out like crazy. I threw out the entire bottle. I would never buy this again. Definitely not for sensitive skin types.