St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 21, 2020

Horrible

Please do not use this on your skin. It’s terrible for your skin and can really damage it a lot. I would never use it again and wouldn’t recommend it to my worst enemy.

1.0/5

October 15, 2020

Not safe for skin

primary exfoliating ingredient is crushed walnut shell, which has jagged edges that cause micro-tears in the skin when used in a scrub.It is extremely rough

October 06, 2020

Physical exfoliation is so bad

I know everyone’s Mom used this product but ladies it’s time to step away from harsh physical exfoliating and start using chemicals like AHA or BHA. This stuff tears your skin and causes harm

1.0/5

October 05, 2020

No no never on my skin!

I'm a person always have problem with strawberry nose. So I bought this facial scrub thinking about to cure this problem. After using it a few times, I have to give up on it. This product does not bring any good to my skin instead it irritate my skin. It takes me more than half year to recover for it. *My skin type combination to oily skin.

October 05, 2020

DO NOT BUY!1!1

Please don’t ruin your skin with this terrible product! it causes little cuts in ur skin and it’s the reason i had red, dry skin for 3 months. Do not waste ur money on this and use a suger or coffee scrub!

September 03, 2020

the opposite of what was advertised

this product ruined my face! i was bleeding from all the scratches. i would not recommend anyone this on their faces, i used the rest of the bottle as a foot scrub.

August 31, 2020

Do not ever use this product!

I hate to say this but there are way better products for skin care at drug stores. This product will dry everything out that it touches. If you have the $2 coupon going around, do yourself a favour and trade it away.

July 12, 2020

terrible for your skin

i’ve tried many skin care products over the years and this one has the number one spot on things i hate. i tried it for a month, followed the directions and nothing improved, my skin got worse, and the smell is completely overpowering.

July 12, 2020

Terrible! Don’t buy this product

Horrible and just terrible for your skin. It causes break outs, wrinkles and scars as well. There are much better products out there to choose from! Would never recommend this product to anyone.

June 18, 2020

Not for my skin

I have tried this product a few times over the years. It was great when I was in my late teen years but once my skin started to mature this was very drying. It caused some breakouts on my chin and some redness. I will not be using this to exfoliate anymore.