St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 30, 2021

Loved it

I loved this scrub. It cleans the pores and also adds moisture to my dry skin. It makes my face smooth and soft. May not be great for sensitive skin but it's definitely great on combination skin.

August 19, 2021
    Rhode Island, United States

Effective, but harsh

I found that this product cleaned my pores really well… However I found that it was harsh on my sensitive skin and often caused redness or irritation. Ultimately I stopped use because I was worried about the abrasiveness on my skin. Others with less sensitive skin might enjoy this.

August 19, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Recommend

It is really a great product to try. I am using this for a long time and still like it. It's price is also resonable. I recommend this product to all.

August 14, 2021

Très bon produit! Je l'utilise depuis longtemps.

J'aime ce produit, et je l'utilise depuis longtemps. J'aime la bonne odeur fruité, et la qualité de ce produit. Pour moi, c'est mon nettoyant numéro 1 pour le visage depuis le secondaire. Je le recommande fortement!

August 11, 2021

Okay product

The product is alright and works fine. If your are not using it enough to it can turn bad. Mine started smelling funny after I did not use it for a while.
    The time it lasted me I liked it, and it is cheap so I wasn't too disappointed when it turned bad.

August 05, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Scrub

This is an amazing scrub, I use this frequently and it has made an improvement on my face. It isn’t too expensive and at a affordable price. I even take the mini tube version on holiday. I also have to admit the beads feel awesome when it rubs on the face and the smell of this product is amazing.

August 04, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Good scrub

This is one the good brands which have been out for quite a while now I have been using this since I was quite young and have always found it quite good in the skin I would suggest for oily skin as it works well on it .the cost is very reasonable too

July 16, 2021

Smells Awesome!

My favourite part about the probably the fresh each smell. The smell makes me return to this product every morning for a deep face cleaning. The exfoliant also ensures that my face feels clean at the end.

June 25, 2021

Have bought it a few times and will again

I have used this product on and off . It does the job of getting the dirt and dead skin off. It leaves my skin very smooth and does not dry my face out.

June 15, 2021
    United Kingdom

It's Rough to Make you Smooth!

With me having an oily skin type already, I thought I would give this a try as I had heard so much about it. I loved the consistency of the scrub, the smell was amazing and the feeling of smoothness lasted, leaving me feeling cleansed all day.