St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Love this product

St. Ives scub has always been my go too. I love that's its gentle but it still makes my skin feel clean. Ive recommended it to so many people. Who absolutely love it.

Tough but works

St. Ives Apricot Scrub It is excellent for exfoliation. It's is famous for a reason. The granules can be a bit coarse, but as long as you use a gentle touch this scrub is the best. My skin feels so soft after use, like years are taken off my life. Once or twice a week is all you need to refresh your face.

Great Value!

I would definitely buy this again. And anything St. Ives. I love this brand because it's not too expensive and does what I need it to do. And I like how it's easy to purchase from most stores.

Awesome

This product is amazing, I personally use it everyday and everyday it makes my skin feel amazing. It’s awesome to help speed up the process of blemishes on your face and leaves your skin smelling amazing!

April 21, 2021

Apricot goodness!

I have been using St.Ives apricot scrub ever since i was a teenager and it had helped me get rid of in grown hairs, clogged pores and bumps on my skin. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth, a must buy staple product thats always on my bathroom shelf!

April 20, 2021

I love this product, I will definitely buy this product.

I absolutely love apricot facial scrub. It became part of my facial care routine. I use this before applying my facial mask and get amazing results. Visible smooth silky skin.

April 20, 2021

Excellent

Très bon produit. Il a une excellente odeur et laisse la peau douce par la suite. À long terme, réduit les boutons et rend la peau lisse. Je le recommande grandement.

April 19, 2021

Love Love Love this product

After use skin feels soft and feels clean. It smells great. Washes away easily. Can use once a day or twice a day keeps skin smooth. Seems to brighten the skin.

2.2/5

April 19, 2021

Meh

Not the best for your skin... my skin isn't very sensitive, and even this was able to make me break out so bad! I usually buy it to scrub my elbows in the shower, but i wouldn't use it for anything else. The smell is nice though!

1.3/5

April 18, 2021

Very bad for your skin

Never buying this product ever again. This is very tough on your skin, and dries it out completely. My skin felt very stretchy and dry after using this.