St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    3.2/5

October 02, 2021

Bon produit à petit prix

Un bon produit pour pas cher. Il est efficace, rend la peau douce. Je recommande et se trouve facilement dans les pharmacies ou magasins à grande surface.

2.3/5

Not found, Not found

Bad for your skin!

This product was way too harsh for my skin. The size of the exfoliants in it meant that they didn’t exfoliate gently but actually made some damage to my skin. Wouldn’t recommend this. Smell and value is great but not worth the risk.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Worth the buy

I really enjoyed this product because not only did it smell good but it also left my skin feeling really good. I have a hard time finding facial scrub that won't cause me to break out.

Love it

This facial wash is a good one and it smells really good too. Once I’m done washing my face it feels so incredibly soft. You can see it exfoliates a lot by the way your fave feels after washing it.

September 28, 2021

Great product

Very refreshing! Mild fragrance. Bead texture creating a great exfoliate. Bottle has lasted a long time great value! Skin is very soft and silky after.

September 28, 2021
    United Kingdom

Works so well

I use this once a week or so and have found that it really leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, without drying it out or making my sensitive skin react.

September 26, 2021

This product is amazing. I would buy it again

I have an oily skin and was supprised how efficient was this product. I included it in my skin routine and I'm satisfied. like it and would recommand it to my friends.

September 26, 2021
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Lovely stuff

Very rough physical exfoliant. Perfect for my skin when I need a good scrub. Does the job well and makes my skin soft and clean. Wouldn’t advise for people with sensitive skin or facial eczema.

September 25, 2021

Be careful with this one

The little scrubbers are very rough and leave micro tears on the skin. Be very very careful when using and gently rub on the face. I completely stopped using it and finished the rest on my body.

September 25, 2021
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Superb

This scrub is amazing,This does not leave my skin dry and tight and I don't break out from it. Love the smell my skin is so clean.would recommend to family and friends