St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

November 20, 2017

Smooth away life's troubles

I've been using St Ives pore scrubber since I went through puberty. It was the only product that I would use that would make my feel like that I've gotten ever ounce of dirty out of my pores. It would give me an after glow and I looked as though my skin could breath again.

November 19, 2017

Look NOOO further!! Beyond Awesome

I use this once a week, it cleans my pores and gets rid of my flaky dead skin. It makes for perfect soft skin which makes makeup application flawless. My skin is instantly brighter and more radiant after using it. One of my all time fav products!! A MUST have!

November 17, 2017

Love I love how it makes my skin feel so fresh

I love how it makes my skin feel so fresh. I love the little scrub beads in it. And it smells wonderful. I love using this product. I have had my friends try it and they all love it. We all can't get over how it smells and makes our skin feel so smooth.

November 17, 2017

Great Body Scrub

This was my first exfoliator ever bought in my teens and still use it off and on nowadays! Smells great and works great for both body and foot scrub, and for face if you like the natural ingredients and dont mind the texture!

Great exfoliator!

I just recently started using this product again after years of not using it. I actually have been using it as a whole body scrub. The smell is so nice and I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. The price is good too. The only thing I find with it though is you really have to rinse it well or you will be left some grain still on you. But other then that I love it!

St ives

I love this product You have to try it. I recommend it to everyone. I love how it makes my face feel. I love the scrubs. Especially the daily one. It helps.

November 16, 2017

I like it as a foot scrub

With the grainy and rough texture of st. Ives, I have stopped using it as a face scrub and now use it for a foot scrub. My bi-monthly to monthly pedicure is great now with st.ives.

November 15, 2017

Excellent Exfoliation!

This facial scrub has excellent exfoliation without being too harsh on the skin. I personally use this facial scrub 2 to 3 times a week. I enjoy the exfoliation and the smell is refreshing. If you haven't tried this product you should consider giving it a try!

November 15, 2017

My daily go to scub

I LOVE this scrub! It's apart of my everyday routine! Not only does it smell amazing it really gets all of dry skin that clings to your face! I pair it with the st ives green tea cleanser and it leaves your skin feeling so smoothhhh!

November 14, 2017

Good for the price

I’ve used this face wash in the past and it works for being very low budget but does cause dry skin and breakouts sometimes. Smells amazing and has a good exfoliated feel. I love the fact that it is natural