St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

November 17, 2017

Great Body Scrub

This was my first exfoliator ever bought in my teens and still use it off and on nowadays! Smells great and works great for both body and foot scrub, and for face if you like the natural ingredients and dont mind the texture!

Great exfoliator!

I just recently started using this product again after years of not using it. I actually have been using it as a whole body scrub. The smell is so nice and I love the way it makes my skin feel after a shower. The price is good too. The only thing I find with it though is you really have to rinse it well or you will be left some grain still on you. But other then that I love it!

St ives

I love this product You have to try it. I recommend it to everyone. I love how it makes my face feel. I love the scrubs. Especially the daily one. It helps.

November 16, 2017

Although it’s a little grainy, it does work great. I use it on myself and on my son who is 16 he is at that age where he is starting to break out. However I do like it makes your skin feel

November 16, 2017

I like it as a foot scrub

With the grainy and rough texture of st. Ives, I have stopped using it as a face scrub and now use it for a foot scrub. My bi-monthly to monthly pedicure is great now with st.ives.

November 15, 2017

Excellent Exfoliation!

This facial scrub has excellent exfoliation without being too harsh on the skin. I personally use this facial scrub 2 to 3 times a week. I enjoy the exfoliation and the smell is refreshing. If you haven't tried this product you should consider giving it a try!

November 15, 2017

My daily go to scub

I LOVE this scrub! It's apart of my everyday routine! Not only does it smell amazing it really gets all of dry skin that clings to your face! I pair it with the st ives green tea cleanser and it leaves your skin feeling so smoothhhh!

Good for the price

I’ve used this face wash in the past and it works for being very low budget but does cause dry skin and breakouts sometimes. Smells amazing and has a good exfoliated feel. I love the fact that it is natural

Great exfoliate!

This is my go to scrub for smooth baby like skin! I like to use this two to three times a week since I wear makeup everyday.. I find it helps get deep down to scrub away all the impurities left on my face!

St. Ives Apricot Scrub, smells great, silky smooth

I love this product. I use it for both face and body. It is very effective and gets the job done in one shot. This squeeze bottle lasts me quite a while and I exfoliate once a week like clockwork, sometimes more but never less.
    If you are like me and like to sluff off dry winter skin or just make sure that your St. Ives lotion will absorb better than this is the product you have been searching for. A big A+ that the exfoliating beads are not made of plastic.