St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

November 15, 2017

My daily go to scub

I LOVE this scrub! It's apart of my everyday routine! Not only does it smell amazing it really gets all of dry skin that clings to your face! I pair it with the st ives green tea cleanser and it leaves your skin feeling so smoothhhh!

Good for the price

I’ve used this face wash in the past and it works for being very low budget but does cause dry skin and breakouts sometimes. Smells amazing and has a good exfoliated feel. I love the fact that it is natural

Great exfoliate!

This is my go to scrub for smooth baby like skin! I like to use this two to three times a week since I wear makeup everyday.. I find it helps get deep down to scrub away all the impurities left on my face!

St. Ives Apricot Scrub, smells great, silky smooth

I love this product. I use it for both face and body. It is very effective and gets the job done in one shot. This squeeze bottle lasts me quite a while and I exfoliate once a week like clockwork, sometimes more but never less.
    If you are like me and like to sluff off dry winter skin or just make sure that your St. Ives lotion will absorb better than this is the product you have been searching for. A big A+ that the exfoliating beads are not made of plastic.

November 13, 2017

Wonderful scrub

I enjoy using this scrub. The scent is nice, easy to apply and remove. Leaves my face feeling fresh and very soft. I use a few times a week after my workout and makes my face feel clean.

1.2/5

November 13, 2017

Not my favourite product!

I bought this after being recommended by a friend and honestly, it's not the best match for my skin. I have sensitive skin and it turned me skin red and itchy. I will not be using this again!

November 12, 2017

I love it.

It works quick and removes all my dead skin. It's a great price and it has a ton of product in each bottle. I just love the product so much and would recommend it to anyone.

November 11, 2017

Have and will continue to repurchase

This scrub is natural and full of nourishing ingredients. It is my go to product when my skin feels especially dry or dull. It makes my skin feel refreshed and removes all dead skin cells, allowing my skin to thoroughly absorb any beauty oil or moisturizer I put on afterwards.

A good scrub

Its a good scrub. Will not recomend to sensitive skin. Use it on my hands and feet. As i have very sensitive face skin. It has a good smell. You will feel a softer skin after using this.

Désincrustant à l'abricot

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Les grains exfoliants sont assez gros mais pas trop et il sent vraiment bon. En plus le prix est très resonable pour la qualité du produit.