St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 10, 2018

I would buy this product again!

Product smells delicious , is reasonably priced and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! My go to in winter months when my skin is dry and needs a pick me up.

February 10, 2018

St.IVES Apicot Scrub

This is one of the best and I mean best produce I have bought and I am 62 and still use it makes my face so clean and soft and at the end of the day it removes the dirt and gives my face a beautiful shine.

Only thing I use

Love this stuff, works great doesn't dry out your skin. The cost is a lot cheaper then bigger brand names and works so much better. Only thing I use on my skin.

Best exfoliant I have used

After using this product I got a nice smooth complex on my face and neck. I loved it and will definetely buy again. With the price point it is very affordable and works better then high end products

Perfect

I’ve been using St Ives apricot scrub for years and it is a staple in my house. Cleans with out harsh chemicals and leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed

February 08, 2018

One of my favorite facial scrubs!

I've been using this facial scrub for years. Typically I use it once a week while my hubby uses it every day and it's never caused breakouts or irritation for either one of us. It's a gentle cleanser and is not too abrasive on the skin. I like the smell as it's not too strong. Great value for the money.

February 08, 2018

Great product

I love this product! It’s so refreshing but not too harsh. It’s great to use especially in the dry winter months. My skin tends to be combination but sensitive sometimes and it’s gentle enough to use on my skin. I also love the scent, I would recommend!

Tingly Clean

I bought this product at walmart. The tube is a great deal at 170g and only $4.99. You dont need very much as it spreads well on your damp face. It feels gritty but not scratchy. It gets all the oil and dirt out and leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. It washes off easily and it doesn't dry out your skin. I usually use this 2-3 times a week.

February 07, 2018

Meilleur exfoliant en pharmacie!

À chaque fois que je cherche un bon exfoliant en pharmacie, je reviens toujours à acheter celui-ci. Il est bon, pas chers et efficace... quoi demander de mieux? Il fait une exfoliation en profondeur et laisse la peau toute douce! L'odeur de l'apricot est très agréable sur la peau délicate du visage

Nice face scrub

I have been using this facial scrub for 14 years now, and it is great. It has all-natural exfoliants, which I love, and it is effective. I don't recommend using this everyday, because that would be abrasive to your skin. I use this one to two times a week to exfoliate dead skin and keeps my pores and face clean.