St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Fresh and clean

This facial scrub leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I love the scent too. At times, it can be a bit rough on my face but the fresh feeling it leaves compensates for the roughness. I would definitely continue using this product.

great scrub

This is a very good scrub for a decent price. It is not high end but it does do the job. I use it for everything including feet. It is worth the price.

Love this facial scrub

I have used this scrub for years. It is very mild on the skin but leaves you feeling very refreshed...my skin tends to be a bit sensitive to some facial products but I have never had a problem with St.Ives.

Best Exfoliator

I've used this product for years! I've tried different brands but can't find another scrub that works as well and doesn't irritate my skin. Use it for face and legs.

The only one I use!!!!!

I've used St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub for years. I love the way my skin feels, clean and soft. It smells great and works even better. Great value. Great product.

Best Exfoliation Scrub!

I have used this facial scrub for years and I love it. It can be slightly harsh but my preferred way to use this is in the shower. I let the steam open up my pores and then scrub, scrub, scrub! It's a mini at home facial.

I love this scrub!

I love this scrub. It smells great, and works great, leaving my face soft and clean.I use it daily, and definitely recommend this product. Great value too!

Karine Levesque

J’adore ce produit ! Il a tout ce que j’aime d’un produit. Il sent bon, il est efficace et il est à petit prix. En plus on peut le retrouver partout.

Je le conseille à tous.

Great Scrub

I use ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB every morning. I love how the gentle exfoliating properties feel on my skin. It has a nice smell to it as well.

It's okay..

I have always had a love/hate relationship with this scrub. It's one of those classic items that you see in most bathrooms. I think it works great and does its job well, I just have skin a little to sensitive for this scrub. I find it a little abrasive and can be harsh.