St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Amazing product

I absolutely love this product ! Your face feels so smooth after you use this product ,and ot smells delicious! Helps clean makeup.This is at the moment the only exfoliation product I use.

California, United States

I'm impressed

I was skeptical cause I have heard mixed reviews from friends and co workers. But I did try this scrub and I really did like it. I would NOT recommend using every day but once a week is perfect.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wicked

Thi product is a holy grail for me. Definitely does what its supposed to do. Its cheap to buy. Easy to use and Apply also. Worth the money. Highly recommend this

May 30, 2018

Great exfoliator

This exfoliator is great and the price is sweet. The smell of St-Yves product are always amazing. Use it 1 ou 2 time a week if you have sensitive skin.

C'est un excellent exfoliant et le prix est vraiment bien. L'odeur est merveilleuse, comme tous les produits de St-Yves. Utilisez-le une ou deux fois par semaine, en particulier si vous avez une peau sensible.

Wow

I love it dosen’t burn my skin like other products i have tried leaves ur face smooth and it smells son good i use it every two days on my face i really can’t not do it

Cleans and smells great

Great value for what you get. I found it lasts a long time and you don't need much each time. Love the exfoliating bits and how it smells. Keeps my face feeling fresh and blemish free!

May 29, 2018

St. Ives fresh skin apricots.

St ives apricot scrub my daughter using right now. She have pimple on her skin I said to her try apricot scrub she use this product and now she have a soft skin with less pimples so she like to continue this scrub.

ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB REVIEWS

ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB REVIEWS
    BY ST. IVES
    I don’t normally use facial scrubs as they often hurt my sensitive skin.
    I received this product in a gift basket and tried it and was surprised it was gentle.
    It smells sooo amazing too!

May 28, 2018
    Connecticut, United States

Love that tingly feeling ;)

I love to use this to exfoliate. I wet my face, gently scrub this on, let it sit for a minute or two and rinse. After rinsing my skin feels kind of tingly (a clean feeling), soft and smooth. It’s a great quality for the price!

May 27, 2018

Exfoliate very good I really like it

I really like this product he'd used this product I really like this product because it's not very harsh on your and it smells good too I recommend this you not going to be disappointed