St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Childhood classic

This product may have changed its look but still same reliable quality from when I was an acne faced teen. Doesnt work for the aging process but prefect for teens.

Tres bon produits !

J'achete ce produits depuis tres longtemp !Ayant la peau tres seche ,je l'utilise a chaque jours, et j'aime l'hydratation qu'il offre a ma peau ! Je le recommande

2.8/5

Wasn't for me

First I would like to say what doesn't work for me might work for you this product was to harsh on my face it dryer out my face and had a crazy breakout but its affordable and I got it cause of all the reviews but this wasn't for me.

July 16, 2018

One of my go to products!

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliant Facial Scrub leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I use this this product in my daily routine and have recommended it to others looking for a facial scrub! Highly recommended!

July 15, 2018

Excellent product, and smooth skin

This is a product I would recommend to anyone. I've used it on my face and legs. I love how smooth my skin is after I use it on my face in particular. It takes away all the dead skin and my face feels much cleaner. My partner has used it for his hands as the exfoliant cleans them up from a terrible state since he does a lot of work with engines.

Love this product!

St. Ives fresh skin apricot is one of my favorite products to use. I have very sensitive skin so always worried about breaking out. St. Ives keeps my skin feeling fresh, smooth and clean. Great product and great price!

I love this scrub!!

I have been using this product for years! It leaves my skin feeling smooth. You get quite a lot of product, it lasts me over a month maybe 2 because you don't need to use it every day! You can't beat the price either!

2.7/5

July 14, 2018

NOT bad... but a bit overpriced

To Whom It May Concern:
    was very pleased to be taken part of this campaign. product is not of bad quality however it is a BIT overpriced for the content

July 13, 2018

Had an allergic reaction.

My frind recommended me this product because it worked amazing for her. So 8 gave it a try, but as soon it got contact with my skin a gave me an allergic reaction to it. I do have very sensitive skin and that could be. It does have great smell.

July 11, 2018

A legend for a reason

This stuff has been around for decades and there’s great reasons for that. It’s the BEST exfoliant for face and body. I love using it on my combination skin once a week, I find it really gives my skin a glow. I also love to use this as part of an at home mani-pedi. It’s awesome!