St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 11, 2018

A legend for a reason

This stuff has been around for decades and there’s great reasons for that. It’s the BEST exfoliant for face and body. I love using it on my combination skin once a week, I find it really gives my skin a glow. I also love to use this as part of an at home mani-pedi. It’s awesome!

Great!

Great for sensitive skin when you just need a little exfoliating boost. Smells good! I’m allergic to nuts but can still use this product (walnut shells) although I would recommend a safety test if you are allergic as well. My only complaint isn’t about the product but the packaging as the lid tends to get mouldy in my area.

July 06, 2018

Used this product for years

I've used st. Ives exfoliant since my teenage years. Great when you have dry skin to get rid of it followed with a moisturizer. I use this especially in the winter months but I always have some on hand. Love it!

Obsessed!!

I absolutely love this product, I’ve been using it for years now. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so smooth! The smell is amazing too! I haven’t found a face exfoliate that I love as much as I love this product!

July 04, 2018

It’s a Classic

I’ve been using this product off and on for a very long time. It’s a gentle exfoliating product with a nice refreshing smell. I use it regularly. I find it gentle enough for my face.

July 03, 2018

My go to!

This is my fall back, my go to exfoliant! It works flawlessly and every time I try a new one I just end up going back to this one. The beads aren’t too big that it irritates your skin but they aren’t too small that you don’t get feel them. My skin is super soft after I use it and it doesn’t leave a film on your skin making it feel tight after use. A nut try if you haven’t already!

July 02, 2018

The best face wash I ever used or use

This has to be the perfect face wash for sensitive skin, although all kin types are different I could never find a face wash that would help with removing makeup and keeping my acne away, this was my winner I havnt used much else since .

June 30, 2018

good product

This is a great exfoliator for face and body. It has a nice, natural smell. It was not too harsh on my sensitive skin. Also great to use as an exfoliator on cellulite.

June 30, 2018

Have bought multiple times

I have bought this product so many times because I love the way it makes my skin feel.. You get such a good amount for the price when you only need to use a pea sized amount

June 29, 2018

Works good

I really like how fresh and clean my face felt after using this product. It left my face hydrated & ready for my face cream. I chose to skip the toner when I used this product.