St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 15, 2018

Love this product!

St. Ives fresh skin apricot is one of my favorite products to use. I have very sensitive skin so always worried about breaking out. St. Ives keeps my skin feeling fresh, smooth and clean. Great product and great price!

July 15, 2018

I love this scrub!!

I have been using this product for years! It leaves my skin feeling smooth. You get quite a lot of product, it lasts me over a month maybe 2 because you don't need to use it every day! You can't beat the price either!

2.7/5

July 14, 2018

NOT bad... but a bit overpriced

To Whom It May Concern:
    was very pleased to be taken part of this campaign. product is not of bad quality however it is a BIT overpriced for the content

July 13, 2018

Had an allergic reaction.

My frind recommended me this product because it worked amazing for her. So 8 gave it a try, but as soon it got contact with my skin a gave me an allergic reaction to it. I do have very sensitive skin and that could be. It does have great smell.

July 11, 2018

A legend for a reason

This stuff has been around for decades and there’s great reasons for that. It’s the BEST exfoliant for face and body. I love using it on my combination skin once a week, I find it really gives my skin a glow. I also love to use this as part of an at home mani-pedi. It’s awesome!

Great!

Great for sensitive skin when you just need a little exfoliating boost. Smells good! I’m allergic to nuts but can still use this product (walnut shells) although I would recommend a safety test if you are allergic as well. My only complaint isn’t about the product but the packaging as the lid tends to get mouldy in my area.

July 06, 2018

Used this product for years

I've used st. Ives exfoliant since my teenage years. Great when you have dry skin to get rid of it followed with a moisturizer. I use this especially in the winter months but I always have some on hand. Love it!

Obsessed!!

I absolutely love this product, I’ve been using it for years now. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so smooth! The smell is amazing too! I haven’t found a face exfoliate that I love as much as I love this product!

July 04, 2018

It’s a Classic

I’ve been using this product off and on for a very long time. It’s a gentle exfoliating product with a nice refreshing smell. I use it regularly. I find it gentle enough for my face.

July 03, 2018

My go to!

This is my fall back, my go to exfoliant! It works flawlessly and every time I try a new one I just end up going back to this one. The beads aren’t too big that it irritates your skin but they aren’t too small that you don’t get feel them. My skin is super soft after I use it and it doesn’t leave a film on your skin making it feel tight after use. A nut try if you haven’t already!