St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 13, 2019

Does it’s job

We are currently using a second tube of this. My skin feels soft and moisturize after using it. I exfoliate once a week and it’s a very good product. It’s not harsh on skin and my skin doesn’t get any allergic reaction from it.

June 12, 2019

My Absolute Favourite Facial Scrub

St Ives Apricot Scrub is my absolute favourite facial scrub. It works wonders. My whole family, friends group & myself swear by this stuff. Works tremendously well to keep your pores cleaned, preventing acne breakouts. While leaving your face smooth to the touch. Can't forget to add, it smells great! Leaves you feeling super fresh after use

June 11, 2019

Mon exfoliant préféré !

Sent trop bon, exfolie à merveille ! J’adore ma peau après l’utilisation! Facile à utiliser et en plus l’odeur est exquise ! Super abordable et facile à apporter partout !

June 11, 2019

Must try, you won't be disappointed!

This face wash has been in my daily routine for years,, my face always feels soft and clean after use. Gentle yet exfoliates and doesn't dry out the skin.

June 10, 2019

Excellent for oily and combination skin

I've been using this product since my high school days when it was $2.50 a piece and couldn't afford much else. Two decades later and it's still my go to today when I need an extra exfoliant for rough, and flaky skin. I use it once a week along with my chemical exfoliant (which I use twice a week). Combine it with your regular routine and you have perfect, glowing skin!! I find it a bit harsh during the winter months, when my skin is a bit more dry and sensitive. This stuff is great for oily and combination skin, not so good for those with sensitive skin. Still my number one go to (during the summer months at least)

June 08, 2019

Le produit exfolie peut être un peu trop.

Les grains qui exfolie rend ma peau rouge et sensible. Je n'ai pourtant pas la peau sensible mais les grains sont trop abrasif. Il est certain que le produit exfolie mais peut être un peu trop...

June 08, 2019

the best

I've been using this product for years now i love that it leaves my skin feeling so soft! (i have really rough skin). and it also leaves this it glowing and fresh!

1.0/5

June 07, 2019

Don’t waste your money!

I bought this product to try my friends use it and they have perfect skin. I however did not have the same experience they did. This product made my skin a 1000000 times worse then it was.

June 06, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Great

I received this a couple months ago , and I absolutely loved it . It made my face feel so revitalized and refreshed . It had a great smell and left my face looking wonderful.

June 06, 2019

I will only buy this for my pores. No other product delivers

The fine grain of apricot are just the right size to clean out the pores on my nose. I just love the look after. Other products use the same or similar words in title but are not the same. This is great for my oily skin