St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

July 15, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

great for all skin types

I have been a user of the St Ives range for many years now and love the way the facewash makes my face feel. Fresh and really Cleanse, it does not irritate my skin at all and really cleanses the pores.

July 15, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Must have

I’ve used St Ives scrub for many, many years. It’s my beauty must have. It’s kernels are very good at getting rid of dead skin cells without being harsh on the skin. I even buy miniatures when I go away as I can’t go without it!

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I love this stuff

Does what you want it to do. It exfoliates your skin but isn’t harsh at all. The smell is devine and I look forward to using this scrub in the shower.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

This product is soo good at exfoliating and is gentle

Love love love leaves my skin fresh clean and super soft to touch good quilty product would reccommend to anybody as it suites my very sensitive skin 😍 my go to exfoliator and the price is out standing for the quilty well worth it!!

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Really smooth skin

I really liked this product. Was nice and scrubby without being too coarse, really nice smell too. I have oily/combo skin and still get spots at 33 years old! This reduced the redness in them and my skin felt nice and smooth. I would definitely buy this again.

Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Great product

Really good affordable product, exfoliate and leaves the skin clear, pure and and clean
    Highly recommended for people suffering from black heads and acne

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Fresh!

This product made my skin feel very fresh and clean. My skin continued to stay clean with using it every night. I would buy this product again when I run out.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Love it

A favourite of mine for absolutely years! It lasts for ages too! Makes your skin feel soft and fresh. It smells really nice too! It’s probably the best face scrub I have used!

Devon, United Kingdom

Not harse

I bought this as I felt it would be more natural than the ones with plastic beads in. I was right, its not harsh but somehow does the wonderful jo of exfoliation. My teenage daughter is using it too! Wonderful product and definitely a classic.

United Kingdom

My go to exfoliation for years!

I have been using this product for years ever since I first purchased, I have sensitive spot prone skin and this is one of the few products I found that does not aggrevate my skin and works brilliantly making my skin feel wonderfully smooth and clean!
    I love the fact that it also doesn't use micro plastic as the exfoliate as many, many others unfortunately still do and this is one of the original big draws to purchasing the product.