St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 03, 2020

Stable product for me

Generally I love ST Ives products.They seem to work great with my combination skin. It leaves my face glowing , clean and soft.
    Recommend it for my sister and she liked it as well.

March 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this face wash

I totally Love this product! I swear Buy it. It’s amazing and your skin feels so fresh after using it. The beads are very nice for really scrubbing. It’s also got a really good smell too it!

March 02, 2020

the perfect scrub

It is a product that can not be missing in my skin care routine. I love that he is gentle with my skin. that cleanses imperfections and has a very nice texture

March 02, 2020

Gets the job done

I've used St. Ives facial scrub and cleansers for couple years now, and I love them. I love that they are paraben and oil free, exfoliate your skin well and leave you feeling refreshed. Only thing is to be careful not to get it into your eyes. 😉

Good, although ive switched

its not a bad product, although I have switched because I somehow kept getting the beads in my eyes which would irritate them. It does its job though, it gets rid of dead skin and leaves my skin soft. I would recommend but be careful on how you use it.

Love this body scrub

This body scrub has always been my go to ! It's so easy to use and cleans your skin amazing that's for sure! My little boy has been using it as well and it works amazing on his skin as well and doesn't make him break out

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing product for everyday use

St Ives apricot scrub is amazing!!! Such a good price and it’s so great did everyday use!! Really keeps your face clean and fresh!! I would recommend this to anyone who likes to exfoliate or who has slightly larger pores!!

February 28, 2020

Smooth

Love the green creamy look, so soft feeling when you put it on your face then you start scrubbing and the little beads exfoliate so nicely! My skin feels so smooth and supple after using Saint Ives apricot scrub! Love it

February 28, 2020

I would definitely purchase again

I absolutely love this product. I purchase it regularly. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and you do not need to use alot which makes it even better!

February 27, 2020

I have been using it for years and I love it.

I have been using this product for years and I love it. I have try different brands but I always came back to this one. I have this brand 3 different ones and I am happy with all of them. Thank you.