St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 06, 2020

Lovely scent, great scrub!

What I love about this facial scrub is it doesn't use microbeads. It's all natural! It does a great job exfoliating the skin, and I love buying it when I see a good sale on it.

Love this stuff

I love this stuff. I love everything about it. It give me that deep clean feeling and does not dry out my skin nor does my skin react to it like other brands I've tried before

Too rough

Love the smell and the price but the rough pieces are much too hard on my skin. I found it aggravated and created red marks and started giving me pimples after using. Would love this product if it didn't have the exfoliants.

Love it every time

I have been using this product since I was 18. It’s been 11 years I am using this and cannot think of switching to any other product or brand. It works awesome to me and worth the price. My everyday loved product.

Decent product for price

The product is great for anyone on a budget, its decently prices and does a good job, that being said there is better out there. I do like the smell and the texture is good.

December 04, 2020

I would and have bought this product again.

The bottle is super cute. It smells great and most important it cleans well. Everytime I use it I feel completly refreshed. I have already recommended this to all my friends.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great scrub

Great exfoliate to use in the morning and in the night time to keep your face clean and smooth. Smells splendid and works great on blemishes over the full face.

2.2/5

Micro tears

This product really should not be used on our face. It's too rough creating micro tears. I wouldn't recommend as it can disrupt your natural skin barrier.

December 04, 2020

Good

This stuff smells very nice and makes my skin feels fresh. Unlike other face washes this one does not dry out my skin or cause it to be irritated. The smell is my favorites

Amazing Scrub!

I bought this on a whim when there was a sale, and I really enjoyed this scrub. It smells amazing, and it's gentle on the skin, while also exfoliating beautifully.