St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great for my skin

I love using this exfoliator in my routine leaves my skin soft after a cleanse, then I apply this and then moisturizer afterwards works wonders for my skin!

February 06, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Amazing

I have been using this product for many years and if the only facial scrub I use! Makes my face feel super
    Clean and fresh and leaves it smelling nice! Great value for money :)

February 04, 2021

St. Ives and their amazing scrubs

This is one of the products I ALWAYS have in hand, and you should too. It's cheap, natural, works and smells wonderful! I have this all their exfoliate scrubs and I shouldn't say that is PERFECTION.

February 03, 2021

kinda hesitant

I use to use this cleanser all the time while I was a teenager. I felt the exfoliating was actually getting rid of dean skin on face. however as I got older and learned more about what products are good for your face and not, I realized this is too harsh and may cause damage/irritation to your face.

February 03, 2021

My go to face scrub

This is my absolute go to face scrub. Mainly use it once a day in the shower before bed. I find the consistency the perfect mix for me face. Price point is also right up my alley.

February 02, 2021

Trop fort pour la peau

Je croyais que ce produit allait bien car je ne savais pas a quel point ce genre dexfoliant dit mecanique etait nocif pour la peau, surtout pour les peau sensibles. La microderbrasion nest pas presente ici et meme si jaimais bien ce produit avant car il etait tres abordable et bien en realite il est preferable de leviter. Maintenant jachete plutot des exfoliants chimique aha et bha et cest plus efficace et de loin.

February 02, 2021

Peachy Freshness

Got a small travel sized tube in store to give this product a try. Very nice texture. Lovely fresh scent. A little goes a long way. Def left skin smoother. Would buy again.

February 01, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would not recommend

I wouldn’t recommend this product, the beads could cause your skin to become sore or upset, they’re not the same size. It leaves your face/skin feeling very tight and dry. I have very sensitive skin, and it breaks my face out instantly. I find there’s a strong perfume scent

2.7/5

January 31, 2021
    Chittagong, Bangladesh

I didn't know any better

I didn't know about skin barrier years back. I was pretty harsh on my facial skin with this exfoliating scrub. The scrub particles weren't super fine for the face but they'd be good for the body skin maybe. I'd say, avoid using on face!

January 31, 2021
    Washington, United States

The St. Ives exfoliator does an awesome job at exfoliating.

After washing the face, the exfoliator feels pasty with small rocks but smells like apricots and the results that I get is soft rejuvenated skin. I would recommend this product to my friends