St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

1.8/5

October 03, 2019

meh

I would not recommend this cleanser at all. My bf suffers with blackheads and it does not work for him, I tried using it and it dried my face completely out..

September 27, 2018

Smells nice and the cost is low

I liked the idea of green tea cleansers... This one smells amazing..leaves your skin feeling soft and well washed... But if you have oily skin or ance prone skin... I find the fragrances added or other additives cause my skin to break out even more... It would be good for people with normal skin..

November 26, 2017

Not that good

I've used this cleanser almost 7 years ago when I had a period of bad skin with a lot of breakouts. It feels fresh when you wash your face but it streeps skin from natural oils and leaves it dry to the touch and rough. I stop using it after 2 weeks as it did not improve my skin, I mean I had less blemishes but I also had rough and dry patches on my face that I did not have before. It is pretty cheap so you can give it a try if you want but I would not recomand prolondge use.

June 12, 2016

I had used this a long time ago, so I'm not sure if the formula has changed. I didn't find this helpful at all. I have acne and it didn't help deminish them, nor help control them from coming back. I didn't find it did a good job of washing my make up off either. The only plus side was its natural scent and it was a light cleanser.

1.5/5

May 26, 2016

I was excited when my mom found this for my. I used it for almost 3 weeks ans found no different. After 3 weeks of finding no difference I threw it out. The smell of it was great though.