St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, the moisture-rich formula of St. Ives® Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion containing a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, designed to help revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Key benefits:
  • Helps to heal dry skin with long-lasting moisture designed to instantly boost skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested, paraben free
  • Hypoallergenic

Sourced from stives.ca.

May 18, 2016

I find this St. Ives product is a very effective body lotion, the scent is not overwhelming and very pleasing, the lotion helps me with dry skin after a shower, it is not irritating. It is my main body lotion I use the most.

May 16, 2016

love st ives and especially like the collagen elastin lotion. it goes on without feeling greasy or heavy and leaves my skin feeling mostiurized. i use it every morning and before bed after shower. smells fresh too which is an added bonus. definitely will continue to purchase.

May 16, 2016

This is the best product I've found! It makes my skin feel sooo soft and much better, all around. I also love the faint fragrance. I love all St Ives products that I've tried! :)

May 16, 2016

I love St. Ives products great quality product for the price. My skin is alway looking fresh and smooth thanks to St Ives. I would purchase this product again.

May 16, 2016

Love this lotion! It goes on smoothly without leaving any oily residue, absorbs very quickly into your skin, and helps my skin feel silky smooth and soft. Being a fitness instructor means that a lot of days, I'm taking multiple showers, which can dry out the skin. But, using the St. Ives lotion has really helped to save my skin, it keeps it moisturized and feeling great! This is a wonderful product!

March 12, 2016

This is a really nice lotion ,it has a nice scent ,its not greasy and I find it blends fairly well.I mostly used it on my neck and arms,it did make my skin smooth and silky.I do find its sells roughly the same price as other moisturizers .I still buy it sometimes

February 12, 2016

This body lotion is amazing. After applying it you don't feel oily or greasy at all. The skin absord it all and leave it really soft. The scent is refreshing.

February 06, 2016

Such a lovely body lotion.
    The skin absorbs it quickly leaving it very soft.
    The formula is non greasy and doesn't feel sticky.
    Has a nice refreshing scent.

February 01, 2016

This is another great body lotion from St Ives. Firms your skin after regular use, while keeps your skin hydrated

May 03, 2015

St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion is the only body lotion I really believe in. It not only moisturizes it actually improves the appearance of skin. I appreciate the collagen and elastin to help keep skin supple and really like the fact that it contains NO parabens!