St. Ives Smooth & Nourished Oatmeal Scrub + Mask Reviews

This dual purpose formula combines oatmeal extract with 100% naturally derived exfoliants. Use as a mask for dry skin to nourish with moisture or as a scrub to smooth away dullness. Skin is left looking and feeling soft and healthy.

Product Benefits

For more info, visit St. Ives

1.7/5

October 23, 2020

not for me

This product did not work for me. It left my skin feeling sore and dry. It did not nourish or smooth my skin at all. It make my skin feel very rough. Defiantly not the right protect for my skin type. However, I did like the smell.

October 19, 2020

My go to shower face scrub

Over the years I have tried everything I can to clean my face but keep it soft not dry. Because I suffer from psoriasis and have very dry skin. And I love this scrub because for me face feels smooth and fresh not dry where you have to go apply moisturizer right away. Would definitely recommend.

September 13, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

My favourite facial scrub!

This product does wonders for my face. It feels so gentle and smooth. My face has never felt so clean and clear after using this face scrub. I use it every day, and I always feel so rejuvenated afterwards. I would highly recommend this product to everyone looking for a soft and gentle product to clean your face with.

September 01, 2020

Simply the best!

Bought one year ago and still use it. Works wonder for my skin. I prefer to use it as a mask rather than a scrub and it really helps to clear out dead skin cells off my face.

April 19, 2020

My favourite face scrub!

I try not to use a physical exfoliant often because I’m worried about irritating my skin, but when I do use one, this is my go-to! The formula is SO gentle that I feel like I’m not tearing up my skin, but has enough of an exfoliant that it feels like it’s still doing the job it needs to do. The smell is very mild, which is something that I like in a face product.

April 11, 2020

Effective Scrub & Mask in 1 Product

I really enjoy this product. I like that I can use it as a mask or a face wash and it is effective as either one. When using it as a mask, my face feels wonderfully smooth afterwards.

April 08, 2020
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

Amazing scrub

I absolutely love this scrub. I use it daily as a cleanser. It foams up and removes makeup and dirt so easily. I have suffered with problematic skin with acne for years and this is the only product that seems to help. Deffo worth a try. I recommend this product 100%

March 30, 2020

Good for dry skin

This is a great Exfoliating Scrub for dry skin as it doesn't dry your skin out like other scrubs which can be harsh on the skin. It's very easy to use and I find a quarter size dollop is enough to massage on my wet face. It washes off easily and doesn't leave any residue. I use it in the shower every few days as I find it's easier to wash off. You can also use it as a mask but I haven't seen any real benefit in using it this way.
    Overall it's a decent scrub at a cheap price.

March 21, 2020

Great unabrasive face scrub

These face scrub is not as rough and abrasive as many other scrubs, which makes it a great weekly ritual to scrub the face with this product, collects and cleans off all the rough patches, and dead skin cells and helps refresh the face.

February 11, 2020
    Texas, United States

Best drugstore face mask out there!

I use it every single day after I shower and my skin has never felt so soft and perfect! I barely need any makeup because this mask has done wonders to my skin!