St. Ives Smooth & Nourished Oatmeal Scrub + Mask Reviews

This dual purpose formula combines oatmeal extract with 100% naturally derived exfoliants. Use as a mask for dry skin to nourish with moisture or as a scrub to smooth away dullness. Skin is left looking and feeling soft and healthy.

Product Benefits
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

January 23, 2018

Good choice

This is more gentle than either the green tea or apricot scrubs. It is a nice gentle face wash, no overwhelming scent and it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.

January 17, 2018

Oatmeal St. Ives

St. Ives oatmeal face wash and mask is Definately my favourite face wash !! I use it every day (usually as a face wash). Sometimes I endulge in the mask side of things too. Such a great product !

August 25, 2017

In love with this mask

St-Ives product are always a great treat for my skin. I must say that I'm a huge fan of Aveeno product, but St-Ives product are not so far behind. This mask however, is a holy grail. It do not strip my face from hydratation, give a beautiful result, do not cost a fortune, and it smell great. Plus, its without parabens and oil. I highly recommand.

August 11, 2017

will buy this product again

the first time i used this product, i had red rashes and bumps but they vanished overnight. i have an acne prone skin , maybe my skin was adjusting to this product. but it leaves skin quite soft and supple. removes tan and brightens skin. great product

July 22, 2017

Smells amazing, and works amazing!

I love anything oatmeal because of the smell, but for some reason I don't like the actual cereal that you eat lol, weird I know. Anyway, I have been having really bad reactions with my previous cleanser because it was too "deep cleansing" and it was really damaging my skin due to its harshness. I was struggling for awhile to look for one that would clear up my blemishes, I must have gone through three different brands and kinds, thinking it would help. So when I was this scrub at Walmart, for the price and the description, it got me curious. I was a little adamant because it is gentle exfoliation and I was questioning its effectiveness. But boy was i wrong! It literally cleared out most of my blemishes after one day of using it, and its the most gentle formula I've ever used. I recommend this scrub greatly especially when you have sensitive skin. Don't think that because something is "deep cleansing" or "hard exfoliating" means that it's more effective. You have to listen to what your skin is telling you, not all skin types are the same.

June 07, 2017

This worked very well for my skin (combination skin type and is oily+sensitive) and I use it on a daily basis. I like the scrub and it gives a great refreshing look.

June 07, 2017

St.Ives smooth & nourished oatmeal scrub !plus mask is amazing facial scrub and the mask is wonderful after you peel it off. You feel rejuvinated especially when you are getting older.

March 07, 2017

I have really been enjoying this St. Ives scrub and mask. I have used it to clean my face and have also left it on as a mask and have really been impressed with both. It smells great and is a very thick constancy so does not require a lot of product. Once you start to scrub your face it lathers a lot which I love. I find it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed.

January 26, 2017

I love this scrub! It's effective yet gentle, leaving my skin feeling soft and clean. Nice, mild scent - my husband loves using it too! Love how affordable it is too. On our second tube in 2 months.

November 11, 2016

Received this product for free with a coupon when my St. Ives product of choice was discontinued. I have sensitive dry skin and like using an exfoliate a few times a week to remove flakiness. This is a bit more harsh than I was expecting for an oatmeal scrub. The exfoliating pieces are more aligned to the apricot scrub pieces than actual oats. This product left my skin feeling smooth, and did not cause any unwanted breakouts! I haven't tried this as a mask yet, but I am looking forward to it!