St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 24, 2016

I have been using this amazing maske for 2 years & every time i use it i feel like I'm very lucky to have it , it's really am amazing mask makes my skin smooth & fresh & beautiful, i love it so much ,one of my favorite mask so far .

August 23, 2016

I recommend this product because its price and its quality ! I was impressed after using it , my skin looks better , smooth and healthy ! I use it after every shower and leave it for about 15 min

August 22, 2016

Love this mask !!! Works great ! Feels good while on - not to heavy ! Good for average skin types ! I use it quite often when I have the time !! I love putting in my Christmas gifts for my mom! She loves it

2.2/5

August 20, 2016

Miss Ninja with a Mixed Review for St Ives Clay Mask

OMG I remember this product form when I was 12 years old..Hmmm. yep, over 20 years ago. I think I used it then cuz it was trendy, but it really didn't do anything for my complexion.

#1 - It is quite heavy and with that, it is hard to apply in a think layer. Too much and it take forever to dry (as I have read in other reviews).

#2- I find it actually gets stuck in my pores and takes forever to get it off my face making my face red and irritated.

$3 - The only nice thing, is it is cool and refreshing when you first put it on.

I don't think I will buy it again and actually haven't for many years. It causes my face to break out cuz it gets stuck in my pores and with all that scrubbing to get it off, it causes irritation and then I break out in white heads

It is too bad because there are quite a few St Ives products I do like

thanks

August 20, 2016

Love this mask! I use it once or twice a week after cleansing my face. I love to apply it with a mask brush to get an even later everywhere (also less messy on my fingers and less chance of contaminating the whole tub) After 15 minutes I remove the mask with warm water. My face feels velvety soft, my pores are tightened and my complexion is better. Love this mask and I will definitely use it all my life!!

3.2/5

August 18, 2016

I like St Ives products but this one is a bit time consuming. I have two kids. In between the the time it takes to brush my teeth and do my morning routine with the kids, the mask does not get to dry quick enough, Making it pointless to app. I do however love the apricot scrub. That is a part of my facial routine and it works well for me.

1.8/5

August 18, 2016

I find I am always running out of time, so I am impatient to wait for the mask to harden.
    Therefore, I have the product but the time it takes to apply and wait is too long for me as I have to go.

August 17, 2016

I bought this a couple months ago from Amazon and this is hands down the best drug store face mask ever! It doesn't dry my skin out at all and comes off fairly well. It leaves my skin feeling really fresh & clean afterwards. I usually use this mask about once a week and apply the St. Ives Timeless moisturizer afterwards.

August 17, 2016

This is a staple to my weekly facial routine. I love this product! It helps maintain my skins elasticity and reducess any acne redness that may occur from time to time. It is super gentle on my skin which is great and it is super affordable which is even better!

August 17, 2016

Love this mask! Bought on a whim with a gift card i got and im super pleased. Got it on sale for under $10 and its great! Leaves my skin feeling soft and free of impurities