Prestige Item
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse Reviews

May 19, 2020

Achieve a Summer Glow

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have this and the express tan and it gives me a really nice natural glow in between sessions of natural tanning. Using the application mitt really helps to spread and blend the product evenly all over the skin.

April 22, 2020

Doesn't fade well

I do not understand what all of the hype is with this product. The color is not too “orange” which is a plus to some, but I found this self tanner just made my skin look dirty. Perhaps it would work better on darker skin tones. I also found that it came off very patchy and did not look good even 2 days later. Will not repurchase.

October 08, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

A must have

This is the best tanning product ever smells beautiful and leaves you looking like you have had a month abroad. Every one needs this in there life didn’t go streaky or leave any patches. The bottle is a eye catching colour too. Gorgeous even tan with this little beauty

August 08, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

An amazing tanning solution

I love the St Tropez dark tanning spray, it's so easy to apply, not at all sticky and gives a great streak free beautiful tan. Perfect for those who want to enhance their glow without spending a fortune. I'd recommend this tanning spray to anybody and wouldn't use anything else on myself now.

January 13, 2019

It's my sunshine in a bottle

If I'm ever feeling pale or don't have time to lay in the sun.. One full body spray & it looks like I went to Mexico. Some products make my skin breakout but not this stuff. It's amazing.

October 03, 2017

Natural Tanning Spray

This product was recommended by a friend and I couldn't wait to try it. The tanning spray is easy to use if you have a tanning mitt like me and the colour it gives is so natural and beautiful. The only problem I could see is that you need to wait for it to really go into your skin or if not, if you go to the gym like me, you'll sweat and some part will go away which is not really pretty.

June 23, 2017

Great Self Tanning Spray!

This is a self tanner I would recommend as it doesn't give you that orange look! It's a nice spray tan but you will need to use a self tanning gloves to blend areas when finished so it doesn't streak. It works instantly to give you that dark tan. I recommend this for idividuals who have medium to darker skin tones and are not sensative to any self tanners. This is a stronger self tanner as it goes on dark and last for a week, so be sure to blend after spraying to stay streak free! I always love that the scent is not strong. You must wash your hands immediately, you may get self tanning spray on fingers while spraying! Highly recommend this!