3.6/5
Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins Reviews

October 20, 2017

GOOD

I am obsessed with these! I read all of the reviews before I purchased and they seemed like exactly what I needed. My hair was dry and not growing after a couple dyes, and these vitamins completely hydrated my hair! It didn't grow like crazy, but definitely more than usual and I think it would've grown more if my hair wasn't damaged. The gummies also made my nails grow incredibly quickly and they're so much stronger now.

October 20, 2017

Miracle Worker

These vitamins are so good they taste like starburst. They can be very tempting to take more than two, the recommended amount. My nails grow so fast with these, and new hair growth has even started appearing around the hairline. I completely recommend these for anyone searching for a legit hair and nail vitamin, these have worked the best over many others I have tried. I have taken them now for 6 months, and will continue to do so. Yes, they may be pricey, but they are worth it!

1.0/5

January 06, 2017

I have seen these ALL over instagram. Every celeb is promoting them. Well guess what, no surprise here but they do not work. They are overpriced and a lab test showed they are full of lead of all things! Don't waste your money. Just buy some biotin pills.

August 08, 2016

This product is amazing! Taste delicious and love the presentation of the cute little teddy bears. Makes eating vitamins fun!
    I've tried other hair, skin, nail vitamins before but they never worked as good as Sugarbearhair.
    They doubled my hair growth rate. In 3 weeks I gained over half an inch when naturally it would have been about a quarter of an inch of growth. I will continue purchasing and recommending these gummies.