Sunlight Lemon Fresh dishwashing liquid Reviews
Ranked #90 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Good - 0

June 10, 2017

I buy the 3.6L size of Sunlight Lemon Fresh dishwashing liquid. I love the size of this dish soap. It will last me for months.

This is my favorite dish soap because it has lots of cleaning power and lots of suds when doing the dishes. I recommend this product.

April 28, 2017

Sunlight dishwashing liquid is very economical, gentle to hands but harsh to greasy elements. The lemon scent makes our dishes smell fresh and clean. It has always been my family's favorite!

April 06, 2017

Sun Light lemon fresh liquid dishwashing soap is a great product the smell is lemony fresh. It cuts grease and cleans my dishes very well it has great sudsing ability. It rinses squeaky clean. This is a very good value product for anyone not wanting to break the bank but wanting really good clean dishes!

April 04, 2016

This isn't favorite dishwashing liquid ever. It foams up really well, rinsed off easily, is fantastic for cutting through grease and grime and smells lemony and clean. A bottle will last a while, as a little goes a long way. Great price as well.