tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 731 in Foundation

July 19, 2017

Great/Okay?

This product is okay. It's great for the summer time if you're looking for something that is full coverage and will last all day when you're at a water park or the beach. I don't think it will be very effective for the winter time.

June 14, 2017

The only Foundation I use

This is the only foundation I will use on my skin. I suffer from sensitive skin, and have bouts of perioral dermatitis, and this foundation is not a trigger. It has a good amount of zinc in it which helps with that. Provides great coverage, doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy and comes in the perfect shades to look natural. The price sucks... it really is expensive. But because it is such a good product you don't need to use much, therefor the tube actually lasts a long time. I get a few months out of mine so I can justify the hefty price tag.

May 31, 2017

I struggled with this foundation at first, but it was expensive so I tried my best to make it work with my skin. Once I found a great moisturizer I liked it a lot better. My skin is combination so it's a struggle. At first this flaked off half way through the day. If you have oily skin, this would definitely be a great foundation to use with a setting powder. Would not recommend for anyone with dry skin.

May 14, 2017

This is the first time I have found a high end foundation that isn't crazy expensive or way too orange toned. It is the perfect shade and has the best coverage. I also get fairly oily and sweaty throughout the day and it holds up very well with my skin. Will definitely repurchase again.

April 15, 2017

LOVING this full coverage foundation. It leaves my skin looking flawless and I like the way it dries down so that it doesn't crease. (^-^ )D I really like TARTE products because they contain less chemicals. Highly recommend if you are looking for a full coverage more natural product. I love it <3.

April 08, 2017

I love this product! I have been having issues with foundation with not only skin tone but with them being overly greasy on my skin. So I went to sephora to get colour matched and this was the one I chose. It is a full coverage foundation and I can wear it all day without my face being extremely greasy as I have combination skin. It is expensive, but in my opinion worth the price.

April 01, 2017

Gives buildable coverage! Sits and lasts well on oily and dry skin, comes in my shade which is very fair (fair beige). Really nice matte but not dry looking finish, products sit well on top of it.

March 30, 2017

I am now on my third tube of this foundation. It doesnt break out my skin and its a fuller coverage foundation and that is exactly what im looking for. Its a bit costly but is defintly worth every penny.

March 13, 2017

Leaves my skin looking flawless if exfoliated and moisturized properly. It is more matte so better for oiler skin. I love the texture and that they have a colour range that isn't too dark for my very porcelain skin!

March 12, 2017

I personally find this foundation too dry for my skin type (also dry) although I would recommend it for someone with combination or oily skin as your natural oils will give you an easier time applying the product than I had! I didn't like how this felt more like a dry mouse than a liquid and found the application chunky despite the amount of moisturizer I used beforehand. I can see why other reviewers liked the product though as, like I mentioned earlier, combination or oily skin types would likely find it very suitable. The bottle is fantastic and distributes a reasonable amount of product instead of overdoing it and wasting product (like more traditional glass "pour" bottles). I also love how secure the twist on cap is! The shades available are also a pretty good variety and the colour can be easily cut with moisturizer or concealer if need be.