Prestige Item
tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation Reviews

January 18, 2018

Perfect for my combination skin!

I love this product! It covers well, feels nice on my skin, and lasts all day. It is of great value because you only need a small amount to cover your whole face so, the foundation lasts a long time. I have very sensitive skin and find that this product gives me no irritation which is lovely. Plus, the company is cruelty-free (does not test on animals) The picture attached is the foundation on my face (no filter)

December 01, 2017

Best Foundation Out There!!!

This foundation is beyond amazing I have never ever been soooo obsessed with a foundation before but this tube literally lasts forever and the formula makes my skin so smooth! I recommended it for everyone!

October 16, 2017

I promise...

...to never waste money on a other brand of foundation for as long as Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour foundation exists!!! Has the best coverage and has staying power for an entire work day. It's creamy, buildable and shades that actually match your skin. Bar far the best foundation I've come across.

September 26, 2017

My favourite foundation EVER.

tarte has easily become my favourite brand of make-up - not just because their products are natural and are packaged nicely, but because they work fantastically. I've used plenty of foundations from liquid to powder to bb creams and have never fallen in love with a foundation until I started using the AMAZONIAN CLAY 12 HOUR FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION. Don't be fooled by the "clay" texture, as it gives you a flawless appearance without the heaviness or cakiness. I use this product under a loose powder and it wears beautifully through my work day. They have a ton of shades - one of the first brands to actually carry perfect matches for both my summer and winter complexion. Will continue to use this product until a new product beats it (I don't see that happening ever).

September 25, 2017

The Best Foundation for Oily Skin!

Wow, I received a sample of this product and went out the next day to buy a full size. The texture is creamy but dries down to a beautiful powder like texture that feels so soft and light. I can build this product up and it doesn't look cakey at all. Also, I'm usually shiny by the middle of the day but this stuff keeps me looking matte and natural all day long.

August 10, 2017

Awesome foundation

Absolutely will be purchasing this again! Full coverage, feels great on the skin, the finish is beautiful (more of a natural skin finish than matte or dewy) and did not break out my face!

July 31, 2017

I will buy this again!

I purchased this on a whim. I love Tarte products generally, but never had tried their Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation or any of their foundations before. Typically, I use other high end foundations but this one definitely wowed me! Not only did it come in cute and quality packaging, it actually gave me the full-coverage that I desire! During day 1 of wearing this, I did not have any breakouts which definitely surprised me because I have sensitive skin. I was expecting to the worst like I normally do after I wash my face at night. Nope! No redness and no irritation. I wore this for over a week now and am absolutely loving the coverage, the smoothness, and the quality of this product! Once I am done using this one, I will definitely buy again. Oh, and by the way, I don't need to pack it on. You get a lot of coverage with using just a little foundation. Of course you can build it to your preference. I hope this review helps.

July 19, 2017

Great/Okay?

This product is okay. It's great for the summer time if you're looking for something that is full coverage and will last all day when you're at a water park or the beach. I don't think it will be very effective for the winter time.

June 14, 2017

The only Foundation I use

This is the only foundation I will use on my skin. I suffer from sensitive skin, and have bouts of perioral dermatitis, and this foundation is not a trigger. It has a good amount of zinc in it which helps with that. Provides great coverage, doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy and comes in the perfect shades to look natural. The price sucks... it really is expensive. But because it is such a good product you don't need to use much, therefor the tube actually lasts a long time. I get a few months out of mine so I can justify the hefty price tag.

May 31, 2017

I struggled with this foundation at first, but it was expensive so I tried my best to make it work with my skin. Once I found a great moisturizer I liked it a lot better. My skin is combination so it's a struggle. At first this flaked off half way through the day. If you have oily skin, this would definitely be a great foundation to use with a setting powder. Would not recommend for anyone with dry skin.