4.1/5
Tassimo T45 Home Brewing System Reviews
#9 in Coffee

The TASSIMO T45 Home Brewing System by Bosch offers a unique way to enjoy coffeehouse-style beverages at home, such as coffee, tea, espresso, and more. With the simple touch of a button, this one-cup system carefully scans the special barcode on your T DISC, promising a perfect drink in about a minute! A built-in water filter removes taste-affecting particles, while the easy-to-clean design ensures optimum convenience.

December 03, 2017

It's been my personal barrrista for more than 3 years

I really like this brewer, I have use it every day since I bought it. And also the cups are not expensive, and makes fresh , delish cups. You can buy a lot of packages from Costco ar a very good price. I like it and continue using it until will not work anymore.

October 31, 2017

Tassimo one cup perfect.

This is the best single cup system. It has pods of many flavours and even the kids know how to use. When you want just a cup coffee it is just perfect.

May 18, 2017

I love this machine because coffee is always available and I dont have to leave my home to get one. I am the only night time coffee drinker so it makes the perfect amount for me.

April 12, 2017

I got my Tassimo for Christmas and I love it because when I want a coffee in the afternoon Instead of making a pot it is nice to make one cup I found it easy to make.

March 07, 2017

Nous avons le système Tassimo au travail et j'adore le choix varie de café!
    Cappuccinos, expressos, chocolat chaud, café latté et plus.
    Pas très écologique et un peu plus dispendieux que les cafés en filtre mais tellement plus savoureux!

September 28, 2016

Plusieurs choix de café sont disponible avec cette machine à café ! Parfait pour les matins pressé , rapide à préparer. Pas très écologique par contre.

June 29, 2016

Got the Tassimo for free when we bought a box of 40 pods. Love the 1-cup at a time idea and also love the taste of my cup of choice.. My husband would like refillable pods but Tassimo unlike Keurig works with a scan because the amount of onces is different within the companies. For ex. Tim Hortons and McDonald's have 7 oz. drinks but Maxwell House has 8 oz. Love it that it tells you when you clean it up and it's really easy to do too. I agree with one reviewer that there's a lot of garbage/recycling to do. Fortunately for us here, both the foil and the carton packagings are recyclable; only the pods go to garbage but it's still too much.

March 16, 2016

Bought myself one after hearing you cann get coffee from Tim Hortons for them, love my timmies! And getting the hot chocolate for it is a plus because my son loves it! Very good to have.

March 14, 2016

I enjoy a good cup of coffee every day, I'm about quality not quantity. I found the Tassimo system to be ideal for my needs, brewing the one cup. It is extremely easy to use, and suitable for those who drink 1-2 cups per day. What I don't like about this product is the amount of packaging that comes with the tassimo pods, this is very wasteful. Each package contains a lot of garbage, and without a method to use your own coffee (a reusable option) each pod must be discarded after use. It leaves a bigger environmental footprint than other machines. Other than that, I have had my machine for a year and a half without any complications.

March 08, 2016

I think the thing I like the best about the Tassimo is that I can make a latte with an actual foam on top. It's perfect coffee everytime and even the tea is good, especially the Chai latte.