Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 1364 in Perfume

In this fragrance, a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits kisses a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence. A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The iridescent rainbow finish, never before used in the fragrance industry, gives the bottle a magical glow. The Moravian star, dove, and birdcage charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor to evoke her unique style and whimsical flair. Notes: Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry.

July 09, 2017

cute bottle. ok scent

This is your general run of the mill celebrity perfume. It has a nice scent but nothing special. The scent is light and sweet and doesn't last long - maybe an hour or two from when you first spray it on. The bottle is really cute. It's a gorgeous purple color with cute little charms. All in all its an average product.

July 03, 2017

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PERFUME!

I literally live for this perfume. Although usually sold out, when i see it in stock i buy multiple bottles to stock up and make sure i never run out! Wonderstruck is definitely my go to scent!

June 22, 2017

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume

The Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume is absolutely amazing, one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I tried this by chance because my friend had it in her makeup bag- I immediately ran out and bought my own bottle and used it every day for months. Makes you feel sexy and fresh, great scent all around.

April 24, 2017

J'ai eu ce produit en réduction et je ne regrette pas cet achat. Sa douce senteur fruité ou sucrée est très agréable, et pas trop intense. Je pense que ce petit parfum fait l'affaire pour une petite sortie rapide, ou pour la vie de tous les jours au travail. Puisque j'aime faire changement, je ne rachèterai pas mais je vous le recommande!

January 05, 2017

I don't usually wear perfume but I actually like this one.
    It's not too strong. It smells soft and beautiful like flowers or something :) :)
    I dont use it all the time but its nice

September 17, 2016

This is my most favourite perfume ever. It smells amazing, the bottle is so cute with the little charms hanging on the side. It seems to stay on my skin and clothes for quite a long time and i get lots of compliments about the smell.

June 30, 2016

I got this as a sample from some store that I can't remember. I didn't care for the scent too much. It smells cheap to me, and was a little strong. Don't care for the bottle either.

March 08, 2016

Since I discovered this perfume, it's the only one I will wear now!! It's a light, girly scent and the smell lasts forever!! I can't count the number of compliments I have received when wearing this perfume. The quantity you receive for the price is excellent. I bought the largest size bottle and it lasted me 3 years - and I wear the perfume every day!! Definitely worth the buy!!

May 11, 2015

Warm, sweet and cozy! The vanilla is probably the most noticeable note in this perfume for me and I absolutely love it. I feel kinda silly when people ask me what I'm wearing and I have to tell them it's Taylor Swift, everyone is always surprised!

February 24, 2015

This is one of my favorite perfumes by Taylor Swift It has such a sweet and clean scent. I love it!!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine

Mlepine added a new review for
    Pixel by Google