Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume Reviews
#139 in Perfume

In this fragrance, a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits kisses a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence. A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The iridescent rainbow finish, never before used in the fragrance industry, gives the bottle a magical glow. The Moravian star, dove, and birdcage charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor to evoke her unique style and whimsical flair. Notes: Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry.

September 13, 2017

A must!

I received this as a gift and have been in love ever since! the smell is amazing. I allow my tween to wear it and it is not overpowering at all. I also like that it has come way down in price since its launch several years ago

September 13, 2017

I love this stuff!!

This was actually a gift from my 7 year old daughters and I love it. The smell is awesome. Mature yet flirty and it matches any season. However I don't feel like it has the greatest staying power but for the value it's worth it!

July 23, 2017

highly reccommend

This perfume is amazing. I have purchased every single taylor swift perfume but this one is by far my favourite. The smell is beautiful and I have received many compliments on it as well

July 09, 2017

cute bottle. ok scent

This is your general run of the mill celebrity perfume. It has a nice scent but nothing special. The scent is light and sweet and doesn't last long - maybe an hour or two from when you first spray it on. The bottle is really cute. It's a gorgeous purple color with cute little charms. All in all its an average product.

July 03, 2017

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PERFUME!

I literally live for this perfume. Although usually sold out, when i see it in stock i buy multiple bottles to stock up and make sure i never run out! Wonderstruck is definitely my go to scent!

June 22, 2017

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume

The Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume is absolutely amazing, one of my favorite perfumes of all time. I tried this by chance because my friend had it in her makeup bag- I immediately ran out and bought my own bottle and used it every day for months. Makes you feel sexy and fresh, great scent all around.

April 24, 2017

J'ai eu ce produit en réduction et je ne regrette pas cet achat. Sa douce senteur fruité ou sucrée est très agréable, et pas trop intense. Je pense que ce petit parfum fait l'affaire pour une petite sortie rapide, ou pour la vie de tous les jours au travail. Puisque j'aime faire changement, je ne rachèterai pas mais je vous le recommande!

March 28, 2017

Love this perfume with all my heart, let's just say that it got me a boyfriend as well. lol

My boyfriend when we were getting to know each other, really like that perfume. smells amazing and yes lasts forever!!

March 28, 2017

Jadore ce parfum! C'est celui que je porte ca fair 3 ans! Il sent femme ! Je crois quil pourrais faire a toutes femme qui a confiance en elle...je trouve que c'est lodeur quil degage! Il nest pas trop cher et vous en avez pas besoin d'une tonne pour quil fasse sa job! Mesdame preparer vous a vous le faire dire que vous sentez bonne!!! Je ne suis pas fan de taylor swift mais fan de son parfum ;)

March 10, 2017

"Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it "