tetley cool pitta

Ranked #283 out of 656 in Tea

2.8/5

July 01, 2017

Not My Favourite Flavour

I like the concept of Tetley Cool-Pitta Tea - how it is a cooling tea that contains natural ingredients to calm you down when you feel overheated. I did not necessary try this at a time when I was feeling overheated to experience the full benefit.

I tried this tea after getting home from work. I did not enjoy the taste of this flavour of Ayurvedic Balance tea. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't my favourite.

February 02, 2017

This is the first tea I've tried in this new line by Tetley and I really enjoyed it.

I'm not a huge herbal tea fan, but this is blended so nicely and is super refreshing. It's equally as great at bedtime as with breakfast. It's cooling and soothing and I will definitely be buying some more.

September 08, 2016

I bought this tea less than two weeks ago and I am almost finished the container! It is amazing! It has a nice peppermint flavour with a touch of citrus! I love having it before bed! If you are a tea lover (especially a mint tea lover) You need to try this!

September 07, 2016

I love peppermint teas in general and this was the first time trying Tetley's Cool-Pitta tea. As soon as I opened the package I could smell the peppermint and this smell still continued right into the mug, which smelled amazing! I drank the product hot, but I'm sure would also be great cold. It was very enjoyable and refreshing. I feel ready to face my day!