• The bakery

The bakery Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #162 out of 304 in Baked Goods

July 04, 2017

Lemon Poppyseed For The Win!

I really enjoy these loaves and they make for a great, simple breakfast idea. The pack I got came with chocolate chip, banana chocolate chip, and lemon poppyseed. I'm a big fan of lemon poppyseed and the loaf in this pack does not disappoint. It tastes sweet and lemony, but without being overly tart. The texture is soft and moist. The loaf does not fall apart and leave crumbs everywhere, which makes it easy to eat. I can always find these at my local Wal Mart for a great price.

July 04, 2017

Great Breakfast Idea!

These loaves are delicious and I like that you can get a pack with assorted flavors. These are found at the Walmart Bakery. I really enjoyed the lemon poppy seed loaf because it tastes fresh and has a good lemon flavor. I like the texture of the poppy seeds within the loaf. The pack also comes with chocolate chip and banana chocolate chip, all which are fresh and tasty. These are great for breakfast or for a snack when company comes over. There are other assorted packages at Walmart as well or sometimes you can find a pack with just one type of loaf in it. If you warm the loaves in the microwave for a few seconds it makes them extra sticky and more soft on the inside.

September 25, 2016

Three different types of mini loaf cakes, four of each. I'll have them for a quick breakfast, a snack and cut them into slices when company comes over. The banana chocolate chip is good but when chewing the texture is different. Lemon poppy seed and chocolate chip are great. Lemon poppy seed is my favourite.