The Body Shop Bath and Shower Gel

The Body Shop Bath and Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #866 out of 1148 in Bath & Body

December 27, 2014

Body shop products have been forgotten in my house, but the shower gels still live on. I regularly use the satsuma as the smell is invigorating in the morning. Additionally, I use the exfoliating glove - a little shower gel goes a long way this way!

June 02, 2014

My daughter uses strawberry shower gel from The Body Shop & I love how she smells afterwards. She's 11 & it's safe for her skin. I love that since my son & myself have skin allergies & once in a while we'll use her gel & not get itchy!! My hubby uses it when he runs out of body soap & is too lazy to get a new one from the cupboard! Haha... So worth it, especially since it came from a store that's against animal testing!

May 28, 2014

Love love this shower gel the scents are so wonderful

March 25, 2014

The best shower gel on the market is the Body Shop's Indian Summer Jasmine. They changed the name recently from Jasmine Neroli to Indian Summer Jasmine but it's basically the same scent. It's a light, beautiful scent that you can carry off with adding the Indian Summer Jasmine eu de toilette unless you are looking for a longer lasting scent. The bonus part of this shower gel is that you need very little on a puff and it goes a long way. I purchase three at a time so I will not run out.

September 15, 2008

I love all the Body Shop products especially the bath and shower gels. It's a special day when I can shop at their stores or even shop online. I know my goodies are on the way!!