The Body Shop Honey Bronze Face Gel
Amazing

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Face Gel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #105 out of 146 in Self-Tanner

With The Body Shop Honey Bronze Face Gel, you will find it best when you want to have an instant bronze glow with a moisturizing, honey-enriched gel. Perfect for all skin tones, this bronzing face gelVi is moisturizing, light with a non-greasy formula. visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

July 06, 2011

I got this to go with the corresponding dry oil (http://www.chickadvisor.com/item/the-body-shop-honey-bronze-shimmering-dry-oil/). I was a little skeptical at first since the bottle is so tiny and cost $14 but you need SO little of this gel. It's quite surprising actually so I think this will last quite awhile. It gave a nice warm glow and literally looked like I just got back from a day at the beach. It didn't make my skin oily either which I was a little worried it would do (I am already on the oily side, especially in the summer!). It lasted all evening and I imagine it would last all day had I worn it to work. I found I didn't need any powder bronzer to go on top, just a little blush which is great. It feels so lightweight. I hope they keep this around for awhile!