the body shop tea tree anti-imperfection daily solution Reviews
#78 in Serums

Good - 0

May 02, 2017

I have been using the product for 5 days now. A little goes a long way so it is going to last a very long time! It doesn't leave my skin oily at all and it works amazing!

February 16, 2017

The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution is proving to be what I hoped for when I purchased it.

I have combination skin and I have a tendency to break out during certain parts of my cycle. I wanted something mild enough that it wouldn't dry out my combination skin, but potent enough that it would deal with those annoying little (and big) pimples.

This is easy to use, and surprisingly doesn't smell too strong (as tea tree oil tends to do). You put 2-3 drops onto your face after cleansing in the morning and/or at night before you put on your creams. I usually do it right after getting out of the shower or after washing my face at night so my skin and pores are receptive to the oil.

A huge bonus: it's not extremely oily! (Not that tea tree is, but when it's mixed with something you never know).

The price ($25) is alright, but it looks like it will last a long time so it's definitely worth it.

Give it a try!

September 19, 2016

I LOOOOVE this serum! I have been using it for 2 months now and my face looks amazing. It helps with blemishes, redness and dull skin. My skin even after the first use felt soft and smooth and looked brighter. You can use it day and night - before my BB cream and then again before my night cream. I will be keeping this product in my skin care routine.