The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer Reviews
#174 in Bronzer

January 18, 2018

Must buy Light weight and long lasting

I love this bronzer. I was weary st first because it looked quiet light but it seems to blend in and match your skin tone! It’s light weight and don’t make your pore feel clogged. It long lasting for wear and for usage. I like how it gives you a glow but doesn’t load your face with shimmer.
    Very well priced for what your getting.

December 09, 2016

Purchased this In the spring as my legs below my knees never tan.
    It does not turn your skin orange it looks great and smells amazing.
    It's worth every penny.

February 11, 2016

this bronzer is so good for you pale skin girls. it is so soft and buttery and blends like a dream. doesnt look orange or muddy. would totally buy again

September 12, 2014

This bronzer is another one that underwhelmed me when I first put it on, but I put that down to inexperience with using bronzer more than the actual product. I used it again after contemplating returning it and fell in love. I have never really used bronzer before and I spent a little more time with it yesterday and I just love it. Plus it smells amazing! It has a slight honey scent to it in the pan, though it’s not to sweet and it doesn’t transfer onto your face at all.