thebalm bahama mama

thebalm bahama mama Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 327 in Bronzer

March 29, 2017

I have heard of this bronzer numerous times but have never tried it. The shade is neutral to cool tone which is what I prefer to use for contour/bronzing! However, this sample size is way too small as a bronzer because usually I use a big fluffy brush for that. But you can use this as a shadow or brow powder as well

March 20, 2017

I received this from Ipsy. I really like it and would use it again, I am just sad the package is so tiny. It gives a great look and it great for contouring.

January 24, 2017

I received this in my January 2017 Ipsy.

I am not a fan of this bronzer. I prefer more shimmer bronzers. Or bronzers that have a little glow. This bronzer does not suit my skin tone as it makes me look a little dirty. The colour is too dark for me and definitely is a matte bronzer. The product itself has a good quality. It is smooth and does not have a chalky or cakey feel to it.

If you have a darker complexion and/or like matte bronzers, give this a go. Otherwise, I personally did not like it at all.

March 29, 2016

Despite the price, I still always go back to this bronzer. I have medium skin so it's a bit difficult finding a powder contour product that works with me for all seasons (my skintone ranges from NC30 to NC40). I love the longevity of this bronzer, it is matte, and the packaging is very compact, making it easy to travel with. I do have reservations repurchasing this product because of the price but I really haven't found a suitable alternative anywhere.