Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #12 out of 1368 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume is the fragrance of a childhood memory. By imagining angel, Thierry Mugler gave form to his childhood memories. This perfume contains sweet notes for a sensational fragrance. Visit mugler.com for more information.

June 30, 2017

don't like it

This perfume is too sweet and the scent is so overpowering that I can smell it from blocks, is just too much for me the bottle is cute, but is over price and the scent is too strong and sweet

June 04, 2017

got this as a birthday gift, the smell was really nice and light and lasted all day wit hour re applying, it also came with a sample of the body lotion, it's just too expensive

2.8/5

May 18, 2017

Got this as a gift and I didn't like the smell of this perfume at all. I sprayed once on the back of my hand to test it i got kind of nauseated to be honest. It was just too strong for me! i just gave it away. Was not the scent for me.

May 11, 2017

Je porte ce parfum depuis plus de 10 ans. Il coute un peu cher mais jamais je ne changerais. J'adore l'odeur qu'il laisse sur moi. Été comme hiver je l'adore, mais c'est plus un parfum d'hiver. Je le recommande à 100%

April 13, 2017

I adore this fragrance...but only in the winter. It is a "patchouli bomb"....super strong with a wonderful sillage and throw . If you spray this on your clothing such as a scarf, it will definitely be there for the next few days!!
    This is a fragrance that you either love or hate, and I love everything about it , including the stunning star shaped bottle.

0.5/5

March 18, 2017

This Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume makes me gag. this perfume is the reason why hospitals & offices put up no perfume zones. This smells like mold instantly to me and I get an instant headache when someone is wearing this god awful should be put in a deep hole and forgotten about

March 15, 2017

J`adore ce parfum depuis des années. La bouteille est très jolie, le parfum est tellement sensuel et tient pour longtemps. puisque l`odeur est un peu forte je préfère l`utiliser pendant l`hivers. Je le recommande fotement

February 28, 2017

My most favourite perfume to date (and I was obsessed with one for about 5 years prior to buying this!). I worked at a drug store so have sampled many perfumes. I get compliments every time I wear this perfume. It is on the stronger side so I tend not to wear much. It makes it last a long time though, which is great! I even bought it for my mom for Christmas and she loves it.

February 28, 2017

My mom always wore this when I was younger so I have come to love this scent. It seems to last forever especially on something like a scarf if I pick it up days after initial wear!

January 29, 2017

This is one of the strongest perfumes I have tried on! it super powerful and potent with very heavy and dark notes. super sexy perfume!! it stays on forever to the point that when I used it on a shirt during the winter and then tucked it away for the summer, it made my entire "winter clothes" box smell like Angel and the shirt was still super strong! Love!