thirty one gift ZIP-TOP ORGANIZING UTILITY TOTE Reviews
Ranked #13 in Diaper Bags

Good - 0

April 05, 2017

Love this bag for toting around all of our stuff. While not the prettiest bag on the market it sure functions. The exterior pockets are great for sippy cups/bottles, keys, cell phone etc. Add a pocket-a-tote to the inside to really get organized.
    Canvas just wipes clean!
    Zip top makes sure the interior items stay with you!

November 04, 2016

This bag is one of the most popular Thirty-One items. It is truly a must-have for every member of the family. Trust me - all members of my family and many extended family have received this product as a gift from me!

Some of the uses are: carry-on for travel, weekend trips, emergency car kit, car cleaning essentials, knitting/crochet/quilting tote, shopping bag, diaper bag, beach bag, etc.

It is designed to last for years if not decades!

July 11, 2016

Love this product. Works great on the go. I especially like that I Don't have to worry about things falling out. Has lots of room. Highly recommended. Also works great as a diaper bag!

March 29, 2016

My mom got one of these bags ans she loves them. Perfect for of your going on a trip ans needs to pack stuff. The pockets on the outside is great for small stuff.

February 11, 2016

I received one of these bags at my baby shower and use it all the time. Especially loving it when we go on road trips. It can hold so much. I am now a thirty one fan.

September 18, 2015

This bag is perfect as a diaper bag . It is really versatile ( I use it for diapers) it has 7 pockets , also it has a zip for the main bag. I just one it and it comes in a bunch of different prints