Tide Pods Plus Febreze Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 275 in Laundry Care

March 13, 2017

Covinience of using these pods is the best thing about it. You don't have to worry if you added softener or not, clothes smell absolutely amazing and although it's not easy to believe that these small pods clean big load of dirty laundry it's true! I have two boys so I do laundry every day and these pods make it so easy. Clothes come out clean and smell amazing, that's what I love about it!

January 12, 2017

I love to use Tide Pods and with the added bonus of Febreze, it makes my laundry smells more fresh. That being said, I still use Unstoppable along with a Tide Pod. I love the long lasting smell of laundry. Sometimes I use 2 pods with other brands but with Tide Pods Plus Febreze I only need 1. It is also very convenient, I can not go back to powder or liquid detergent after using Pods.

January 12, 2017

Just recently switched. We were paying 12 $ for a cheap brand and we sometimes had to use double the detergent and the clothes still wouldn't come out clean. And the scents are all awesome

January 10, 2017

I picked this up as it was on special,at our local grocery store, this product is very convenient to use. Container was nicely designed and easy enough to open. Fragrant is pleasant. I would purchase again.

January 06, 2017

Tide Pods AND Febreze...what a great combo! Tide cleans your laundry like no other laundry soap and the Febreze is just an added bonus to further enhance the freshness aspect.

October 23, 2016

Absolutely love the pods with Febreeze they make your clothes smell good longer, no having to lift heavy bottle of detergent, no need to use extra scents or for your clothes or sheets to smell good.
    I buy these with coupons and when on sale and it comes out to a few cents a load which is amazing

June 08, 2016

After starting with the pods, I'm never switching back. I have found this particular product to be the most effective in clean and fresh-smelling laundry. I always do my laundry cold and have never seen an issue or any residue on my clothing or towels. The best part is its hassle-free! Just toss it in and walk away. I do find the tubs to be a bit pricey but it lasts quite a while and does a great job which makes it well worth the money.

May 27, 2016

I liked this product a lot. Its so very convenient no measuring at all. The smell is a little bit strong for me but overall it works great. Cleans very well.

March 16, 2016

It is so nice not having to measure out liquids. These pods make doing laundry a lot more convenient. Your laundry comes or smelling very fresh.I just wish they were more affordable.

December 12, 2015

My clothes smelt great when they came out of the washing machine and they were clean. I loved the convince of the pods. Just toss in the required number into the washing machine. No need to carry around a jug and no need to measure. I live in a apartment building so, the less that I need to drag to the laundry mat, the better.