3.1/5
Tim Horton Churro Donut Reviews
#225 in Baked Goods

June 12, 2018

Love this product so sweet and soft

This tastes just fantastic and will be buying more for sure. I love getting my double double with it goes so well together. So fresh and tasty. Well done Timmys

1.5/5

March 10, 2018

Wouldn’t bother with them

It’s not that it was bad, but it wasn’t worth the calories. If I was looking for a treat, I wouldn’t go to these. There were a bit too hard, and not overly flavorful.

January 21, 2018

BRING THESE BACK

Omg these are so good. I used to buy one here and there with a coffee and ask for it slightly heated. They are very sugary, but great if you are looking for a treat !

0.8/5

August 13, 2017

Gross!!

If you like sugar this is the donut for you!!! This has got to be the sweetest donut I have tasted at Tim Horton's. They replaced the sprinkled birthday cake timbit with these at our local shop and now my kids wont even ask to go for tiimbits anymore because they find them "gross" What kid ever complains of sugar?!

3.2/5

June 01, 2017

I LOOOOOOVE CHURROS! I was so excited when this donut came out and it delivered on the outside, it is nice and crunchy with a nice cinnamon/sugar topping but the caramel filing is No Bueno...