3.9/5
Tim Hortons Nutella Pastry Pockets Reviews
Ranked #7 in Baked Goods

June 22, 2017

The Nutella without so many calories

If you want the Nutella taste in a pastry but without the calories that come with the donut. I ate alot of these when I was pregnant to take care of my chocolate craving.

April 11, 2017

I love these little nutella pockets at Tim Horton's. The price is a bit steep but they taste soooo good. Great for a little snack or have two. Only down fall is they only come out a certain time once a year.

November 07, 2016

J'aimais beaucoup ces pochettes nutella quand je travaillais chez Tim Hortons ,mais elles sont vraiment dispendieuses pour la qualité et surtout la quantité! Quoi que ,si quelqu'un les adore c'est une bonne chose mais moi je ne les aimait pas au point d'en virer folle... hahah

September 05, 2016

So good, I just wish they were cheaper. Haven't bought them in a while because of the price but It's just a wonderful collaboration between a nice fried puff pasty and nutella.

August 28, 2016

nutella is one of my favourite spreads, these pastry pockets taste amazing, but they're so expensive for just one, so often i will not buy them due to the price and the odd time the filling doesn't taste completely right

August 16, 2016

I love donuts and Nutella so this is basically a sugared donut with a Nutella stuffing so it is amazing. The only thing is that they are quite small for the price.

June 22, 2016

These Nutella pastry pockets are part of the new line of Nutella products that Tim Hortons now offers. I tried these pastry pockets yesterday for the first time and they were extremely good. These are a thick pastry with sugar on the outside and yummy Nutella in the centre. I will defiantly but these again. Yummy!

March 18, 2016

OMG -- and explosion of chocolate dreams in your mouth!!! These are the best treat with a cup of Timmies that I have enjoyed in a long time. Small (1-2 bite) item, but stuffed with tasty nutella. I think they are a little costly for the size but I guess it's because of the hazelnut filling. I prefer this small treat to the larger donut. Packs 3x the flavor.

February 18, 2016

I love these, but I hate how it's a limited time only offer! If you get to try them when they are coming fresh out of the oven, then you are in for a treat. That is just pure heaven right there.

January 01, 2016

I don't like donuts but I love this one. The nutella tastes so good. It is sweet but it is delicious.