Tim Horton's Regular Roast Coffee
Good

Tim Horton's Regular Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #384 out of 652 in Coffee

July 10, 2017

Totally worth buying and it saves you money!!

I am a big coffee drinker. Especially from Tim Horton. I know to buy their coffee grains in a grocery store is normally a dollar or two more but it's reasonably priced and when you do the math you save money this way and get way more cups of coffee out of it then you would in the store. The taste is amazing and you can play with it a bit by adding more or less to your coffee machine. I buy it religiously and will continue too. 17 dollar can of coffee lasts me a month and 17 dollars at Tim Horton is a weeks worth of coffee for me.

June 21, 2017

Every morning

Canada's own, favorite coffee, brewed fresh, from east to west. Whether you take it double double, a little bit of milk no sugar sweet enough, lots of sugar no milk, or black, there's a reason it's the hockey mom's hand warmer, and the cup you find at all arenas across Canada.

2.8/5

June 26, 2015

I think like many people, Tim Horton's is a bad habit I can't seem to break.

I get my coffee in the drive thru black on my way to work. When I get to work I put in half and half cream and two packets of Stevia (doctor says no sugar). I found getting my two cream in the drive thru made the coffee cold by the time I arrived at work.

I found since doing this, the Tim Horton's Cream is TOO much, so I get one cream and one milk if I get a coffee while I'm at work.

It's not the best coffee, but for the first coffee of the day, certainly puts some hair on my chest and wakes me up a bit.

Customer service is sub par at the best. But I don't blame the workers (been there, done that). morale is low, and you're just serving coffee and basic food all day to people who want to fancy up their coffees and food beyond basic.