• Tocca Hand Cream
  • Tocca Hand Cream

Tocca Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 350 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 13, 2016

I have this hand cream in all of the scents and love them all. They are softly scented, not overpowering, just enough that when someone is close they might say "what is that lovely scent?". It contains coconut oil, shea butter and aloe, so it is very moisturizing (and I am OCD about hand cream in the winter!) and leaves hands with a soft silky feeling after application, without feeling greasy as it absorbs quickly. It is perfect for travel and I always have one in my purse and on my desk!

May 06, 2015

This grapefruit hand lotion is a must. It's like putting silk on your hands. It's light silky smooth and nice fresh scent.

May 01, 2013

For $20 at Anthropologie, not only does this hand cream come in a cute packaging but it goes a long way. I use this on my hands as they occasionally get dry and rough. Only a nickel size is needed for a long lasting coverage. The scent is amazing! I picked this product up in "Cleopatra" which has a sweet grapefruit and cucumber smell. Highly recommend trying this, great for gifting as well!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    sample source

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics