4.9/5
Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume Reviews
#212 in Perfume

Good - 0

February 28, 2017

how can i describe it? this is something a strong 30 year old siren would wear. she takes no BS. a bit on the pricey side, but worth the splurge! i tried some samples from sephora first and then bought the blakc orchid as well as the velvet orchid.

January 24, 2017

A little on the more expensive side but well worth it smells amazing will most definitely be re purchasing in the future if you want a scent that stands out this is the one for sure !!

September 27, 2016

This is my absolute favorite fragrance! It has a deep and rich scent that is unisex and extremely sexy. A little bit goes a long way, but it's not necessarily overpowering. It's just one of those scents that you want someone to be extra close to smell. ;)

June 30, 2016

This is my favorite fragrance to date. It smells deep and musky which I love. It smells heavenly and lasts all day long. I use it for special occasions because I want to have this forever.

April 25, 2016

I am a total fragrance junkie, I was very adamant on buying this 1.oz eau de toilette bottle, as it was very expensive. I'm so glad I bought it, the smell is so intoxicating. I get so many compliments from people when I wear it, at first it is very strong but as it sets in your skin it is just the most beautiful scent I have smelled in a long time. It is worth every penny. I'm hooked.