Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 1331 in Perfume

April 29, 2017

My first experience with Tom Ford perfume, and I was in love! It has a distinctively fresh scent, with neroli (orange blossom) most prominent. It will transport you to summer in Italy (or even in Florida, if you have citrus trees around that blossom!) Not overly feminine, and not sickeningly sweet. I prefer citrus scents and this one fits the bill. Was my favorite for a couple of years, until I 'met' Tom Ford's Mandarino di Amalfi (reviewed separately) . The downsides are the staying power could be longer and the price could be less.

March 08, 2017

One of the most delightful fragrances I've tried. I became obsessed with Neroli just over a year ago. I naturally gravitate towards citrus blossom scents like bergamot and sweet orange so the progression to neroli made "scents". Neroli oil itself is quite expensive and so the price tag on this fragrance is pretty hefty but it's my go to fragrance for everyday. This scent is uplifting, which makes sense since it used in aromatherapy.

July 25, 2015

This scent is heavenly! It smells like fresh bitter oranges and lavender. It's slightly more strong and better than Aqua di Parma Colonia. I just wish it would last longer. Lasts about 3 hours then lingers only closely to the body.

July 22, 2015

I received this eau de parfum as a sample at Sephora. I was so excited to try it because of how luxurious the Tom Ford brand is, specifically the perfumes. I spritzed this as soon as I got it and absolutely loved it - it smells just like the beach, but not as sunscreen-like as Bobbi Brown - Beach. It smells like sun and sand with a mix of sunscreen and fresh, floral air. At first spritz it was strong but I noticed almost immediately after spritzing it on myself the scent was weaker and about an hour later, it was almost undetectable. I love to be able to smell my perfume throughout the day, so for me, this is not worth buying - especially at the crazily high price point (1.7 oz for $245)!