Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #19 out of 105 in Lip Plumpers

June 26, 2017

Love the tingly feeling

This product is to die for! It brings out the natural colours of your lip, so it appears you are wearing some sort of tinted lip product, but really it's just this gloss! I love how it makes my lip tingle and appear bigger and accentuates the shape of my lips. I received this product in an ipsy bag, but it's definitely one I would purchase on my own in the future.

April 25, 2017

Wow. This is the absolute best lip plumper I've ever tried. The results are so visible and I feel so much sexier when I wear it. My lips are super sensitive and somehow despite the tingle this doesn't make them worst!

2.7/5

April 24, 2017

I had heard a lot of good comments about this lip plumper and was curious about it. I wasn't sure it would work so I went to Sephora and bought the sample size. So first, when you apply it you need to be careful not to get it on your skin because it will irritate it and you will have some redness (not super cute). Once the product is on your lips it starts to tingle a ''bit'' (ok, it burns), but it goes away after 1-2 minutes (for me). I can't say that I am very impressed, because yes, it does plump my lips, but after half an hour my lips are back to their normal sizes. Would I buy it again? Probably not, it is not a bad product but I feel like I could find a better lip plumper.

April 04, 2017

This arrived in one of my ipsy bags . I watched a live makeup tutorial by GlamZilla and she used this product . It definitely made her lips larger so I tried mine . I have a pretty decent sized bottom lip but my top lip is barely even there lol . So I used the product and it tingled and it kinda hurt . But a minute or two later I definitely seen a difference in the size of my lips . I would recommend this product but I would let everyone know it does hurt a little .

2.2/5

March 30, 2017

I was super excited to try this out as I have always wanted bigger lips but was very disappointed when it didnt work as it said it would. Wouldnt buy this again

March 02, 2017

This was an okay product I found it hurt s little and did plump your lips but made redness on my skin around lips also when I used lip stick over top it too away the plumping effect

3.2/5

March 02, 2017

Smells lovely. Goes on smooth and isn't sticky. Makes my lips look so plump, shiny and gorgeous, Need to be careful not to smear after it has been applied -- learned the hard way when I found splotches all over my face where I had accidentally smeared it. Feels light and moisturizing.

January 10, 2017

This is hands down my favourite clear gloss. I love the tingle when first applied, and after a few minutes it makes my lips feel warm. I love the shine of this gloss on it's own or on top of another lip product. I have a sample size but it will definitely last a long time.

2.8/5

October 17, 2016

Not overly excited about this product. Makes your lips sting a bit when you first put it on. I suppose it stings them enough to irritate them so that they look a little bigger. But don't expect Kiley Jenner lips here.

2.0/5

October 12, 2016

i got this sample. And to my opinion it is simply very expensive lip gloss. I saw a lot of reviews stating that this magical product plumps their lips. It didn't plump mine :). A bit tingle, and after some minutes it is just regular gloss. Well maybe it worked for those, who wanted it to work. Power of imagination. I will better spend this 30$ on a good lipstick.