toothpaste arm & hammer Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 149 in Toothpastes

March 06, 2017

its several different formulations are geared toward targeting common oral health problems (Advanced Deep Clean, Daily Repair, Advanced Whitening and a handful of others). Its FDA-approved antibacterial formula is often touted as the best line of defense against gingivitis.

February 03, 2017

I was introduced to arm and hammer toothpaste when my dad was dying in the hospital. This is what they gave him to use. I always get the one with the oregel it helps with my sensitive teeth. This stuff is amazing.

January 06, 2017

This is the only toothpaste my household uses. I find its not strong as I'm sensitive to many things. Leaves your mouth and teeth fresh and clean. I've recommended it for sure!!

November 09, 2016

tried this product. it was reasonably priced. it seemed to do the job . the tasted was ok. only bought one tube so not sure how effective it was. Ihubby still nlikes his colgate but I would try this brand again.

October 24, 2016

Arm and hammer toothpaste, is a great product. It's low price, great taste, and whitens your teeth like bleach. It helps keep your teeth and gums strong, and prevent plaque and gingivitis. I think your dentist would approve, maybe even recommend it.

June 07, 2016

hated it. cant say a single good thing about it. hate hate hate hate hate it. id rather never brush my teeth again then use this crap product. use any other brand

May 10, 2016

I absolutely love toothpaste arm and Hammer it goes on my teeth good I like the taste it keeps my mouth feeling fresh every single day and night and in the morning I can wake up knowing that I can do it all over again

May 01, 2016

i did not really enjoy the texture or the taste of this toothpaste. But i thought i would get used to it.. and after the first week i kinda did... but i had to go back to using sensodyne as it did not seem to keep my teeth as protected for the sensitivity i needed. i would not pass it up if it was on sale. But i would not buy it at top dollar.

February 19, 2016

I found it was a ok toothpaste. I didn't really see a difference then other toothpaste. If the product goes on sale i would purchase again otherwise i would just skip it.

February 15, 2016

This toothpaste works great just not a huge fan of the taste. Once this is corrected the product would be much easier to use. However it is effective and does the job well.