TRESeme hair spray Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 2546 in Hair Care

June 29, 2017

I would buy it. Keeps Hair in place and great price.

Worth the price you pay.... doesn't necessarily feel great on the hair, but for updo's, it keeps it in place well and definitely does the job! Good bang for your buck.

June 07, 2017

I love this hairspray! It is the only hairspray that hold in my hair. I have extremely long and thick hair so I need so thing with extra hold. This is great for curling my hair.

June 06, 2017

Treseme superior hold spray works wonderful for setting my curly hair. I have frizzy curls so I use treseme gel to curl the hair and give it nice structure, then I spray it with the superior hold. I let it dry for about 20 minutes then diffuse. My curls stay nice all day long , even after the gym! I find the secret to my curls staying in shape is the spray. Plus it's super affordable !

June 02, 2017

Ive tried many hairsprays and this hands down is the best one. It holds my curls all day long unlike other sprays and it doesnt make my hair feel brittle like most hairsprays.

May 30, 2017

I enjoy this brand of hairspray. The price is decent. I have very thin lifeless hair and I was surprised this brand held the shape I styled it for hours. I did notice a powerful scent that is left, it's a good smell but if your wanting to wear perfume that others notice you'll have to keep that in mind when using this.

May 29, 2017

I love using this brand of hair spray for when I'm doing curls it gives it a good hold and it makes my hair nice and soft and the smell is amazing also I would definitely recommend this

May 25, 2017

Love this! Holds my hair all day.. And it is still light and airy. I also like how it doesn't smell over whelming like some hair spray does. There isn't anything I don't like about this product.

May 14, 2017

I have fine hair and it's hard to keep styled for very long, but with this spray it keeps my hair in place without it looking or feeling hard and crusty.

May 10, 2017

Je me peigne avec ce produit a chaque matin. Ce n'est pas celui qui sent le meilleur mais je peux vous assurer que c'est celui qui fonctionne le mieux. Après une journée complete mes cheveux tiennent toujours. Je le conseil fortement.

May 10, 2017

Affordable and amazing! My favourite. Super lightweight but effective. It won't leave your hair crunchy or greasy but will hold it in place all night long.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!