TRESeme hair spray Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 2395 in Hair Care

April 04, 2017

The bottle is huge. It works amazing. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day and night plus more if needed. The size of the bottle and how well it works it's differently worth the money and last a long time. Highly recommended.

April 04, 2017

I love this hairspray, i used it in tthe domincan on my recent trip, and found it fantastic. my hair tends to get super frizzy in humid climates, it kept me nice and smooth and free of

March 23, 2017

If your a girl on a budget and looking for a maximum hold great hairspray, this is your product it's awesome and I would recommend it to anyone. It's so easy to use and doesn't leave that awful feeling in your hair afterwards.

March 14, 2017

I like this hair spray because it lasts a long time. I do wish that there was a little bit more movement in my hair but still use it on a regular basis. It is often on sale which makes it even more appealing.

March 07, 2017

My go to hairspray! Growing up with thick hair has always been a challenge. this spray helps curls and anything other than flat ironed hair. This is the perfect product for all day hold and even after slept on hair.

March 02, 2017

Ran out of my more expensive salon hairspray so I purchased this on a whim. It surprised me. The hold was good, and the smell was ok.
    The bottle I purchased is now in my gym bag. Good value for a small price.

March 01, 2017

I always buy treseme hair spray because it comes at such an affordable price. It does the job for all of my simple hair styles, but I dont know how well it would work for styles that require more hold.

March 01, 2017

It is now my go to for my hair and my daughter's hair; I have used other brands in the past but I found this one held the best and longest in my daughters hair and did not leave build up on the hair

February 27, 2017

This hairspray is as good as the ones for $20. It smells great and holds curl for hours and hours. The aerosol sprays very well. Great bang for your buck.

February 26, 2017

I currently have quite a few tresemme products in my hair spray and hair collection.
    I love how to stuff doesnt leave your hair greasy, crunchy, or doesnt hve a harsh smell