TRESeme hair spray Reviews
#24 in Hair Care

January 16, 2018

this brings back memories

(spray bottle) I used to use this hairspray all the time, the sprayer would get gunked up and clogged quickly
    (aerosol one) i found the can would stop spraying quickly...(still with lots of product inside) This product had good hold, i just got frustrated replacing it all the time.

October 22, 2017

Held my hair great!

I like to curl my hair a lot and this is a great product for a low price to hold my locks on place all day! It doesn't have that hard look to it like other hair sprays

October 21, 2017

great product

I am not too picky with my hairspray - it just has to work! I have been using this hairspray for over 5 years now as it is the best value for quality and quantity! This hair spray works and is light. Doesnt feel like you have too much product in your hair, and holds my natural curly hair pin straight all day!

September 28, 2017

This is a great hairspray with great price

I use this hairspray everyday I buy it at dolllarma for 3 dollars. It holds all day long. You don't choke after you spray your hair. I like this hairspray and it's perfect for my budget.

September 28, 2017

Great price. Great value

This is the only hairspray I've used since discovering it. Does what it says. Holds without stickiness. No flaking. Great price for a great product.

September 24, 2017

Great product for the price!

This is a great spray when you are on a dime. The product didn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff, and held all day. I used TRESeme hair spray for a friends wedding on all of the bridesmaids and the bride and we were all happy with the outcome. Smell is really nice, not overpowering. In general, a really great product for the price you pay.

September 13, 2017

I buy this product EVERY time!

Larger can than most hair sprays is awesome! It's light going on, doesn't make my hair look greasy like some hair sprays, and it lasts forever! I would highly recommend this spray!

September 12, 2017

BEST HAIRSPRAY!!!

Great hold and lasts the whole day. No overpowering smell or sticky residue. The spray comes with plenty of product and holds up well. Whether is be curls or waves, this stuff does the trick. Will buy again most definitely.

August 16, 2017

Love it

I love this hairspray! Holds any hair style I want to have. It smells really great and stays all day! I always buy this hairspray and recommend it to everyone

June 29, 2017

I would buy it. Keeps Hair in place and great price.

Worth the price you pay.... doesn't necessarily feel great on the hair, but for updo's, it keeps it in place well and definitely does the job! Good bang for your buck.